Chapter 29: Close Your Eyes

[Kyuhyun POV]

I woke up earlier than the usual today since today is Lei’s operation and I want to be by her side before the surgery. I took a quick shower and change into some clothes and proceed to the dinning hall for my breakfast. As soon as I entered the room I noticed that majority of them are already there and eating their breakfast except for one. I sat down beside eunhyuk and the butlers served me my breakfast. While I’m eating, I stopped for awhile and look at sungmin.

hyung, do you know where donghae is right now?” I asked.

“He left early this morning and he said he will fetch Heather at the western palace.” He said as he returned to eating his food.

Soon after we finished eating, we all went to the car outside the palace that would bring us to the eastern palace. During the ride, I noticed that I didn’t saw any hospitals near by in our 2 weeks of stay here in the country and that makes me wonder on where Lei’s surgery will takes place. While I was lingering with this thought I was surprised that we are already infront of the eastern palace. The butlers lead us in and I was shocked when he did not lead us to a different room but instead, he led us straight to her room. As we are infront of the door of her room, the butlers announced out presence and they opened the door. There I saw Lei still sitting in her bed and she was just finished eating breakfast and on her side was… Donghae?! What is he doing here?! Don’t tell me?!?! Before I could jump into conclusion, I approached him and said.

“What are you doing here? I thought you are at the western palace with Heather?” I bruntly asked.

He was silent for a second and look at Lei and he said.

“I’ve been there already, but heather said I should go first, so that is why I am here now.”

After I hear his explanation, there was something in me saying that he is lying to me. We all know that donghae is not good in telling Lies, but I can’t held but to think of the possibilities and I wasn’t contented with his explanation. Or maybe, I was jealous? No! I can’t be jealous! I’ve never been jealous, it was just now!, ok! I admit it! But for Lei’s sake, I did tried my very best to hide this feelings.

Oppas! You’re here!” Lei smilingly said.

“of course we are angel.” Leeteuk said.

“Lei!!! Are you okay today?” sungmin said as she run from behind and sitted on the edge of Lei’s bed like a little kid and showing his aegyo to Lei.

aigoo! Don’t give me that face oppa, I might be able to resist.” Lei teasingly said.

We all laugh on how Lei and sungmin’s closeness. They looked like a brother and sister teasing each other. After all the laughing moments, there was a silence for awhile and leeteuk said.

“you can do this angel, fighting!” and then he hugged lei and let her go.

“Yah! Don’t sleep too much you need to wake up after the operation arasso?” heechul teasingly said as he tap her head.

“Just relax and don’t be nervous okay?” Yesung said

“Think of this as if you were just sleeping.” Shindong said.

“Don’t forget to pray before it will start later arasso?” Siwon said.

“I’m going to cook you some foods when you wake up after the surgery, so be strong okay?” ryeowook said and he hugged Lei.

“Yah! That’s too much hugging!” I shouted.

yo’re so selfish magnae! You want me to kiss her?” Heechul teasingly said.