2. 4 boys and 1 girl

Bang bang bang! Is what I hear in the morning for the second day of school.

"Allison get up!" Noah my twin screams from the other side of the door. "Im up just give me a minute" "okay... princess" I could feel Noahs smirk from the inside of the room

"IM NOT A PRINCESS" I say shouting but all I could hear his small giggles as his footsteps get lighter the further he walks down the hall. I fall back into bed its quite until I hear "SPIDER" as Nick screams. I pull off my bed and scream waving my hands frantically around like a maniac, I could hear Nick laugh so hard he looses his balance and falls, I stop waving my hands an unhuman way and stop and stare at him confused until I realise theres no spider. I lung towards him and he screams bloody murder, dad comes running in "whats going on?" He said out of breath from sprinting up the stairs, until realising im on top of Nick and pinning him to the ground while he screams and laughs at the same time

"Get up to two its too early in the morning for your fights" dad says still out of breath. I get off from the top of Nick as he gets up he smirks and says "bet you liked all the personal space" he said with a grin "gosh you sooo- "14?" He said cutting me off "Yes" I said admittedly.

I walk out of my room still messy and walk down the hallway still half asleep even from the morning "wake up call" and the spider incident, I walk slow and grubby I stumble over something thinking it was one of the boys foot and mumble "sorry" until I look over and its one of Nicks stupid xbox remotes. I walk into the bathroom and as always its a mess I walk in half way and come to a sudden stop "ok look I know I live in a house with 4 boys but the least you could do is put the seat down!" I shout into the hallway, I could hear Jake laughing and both Nick and Noah chuckle "Sorry" dad yells. eww I think to myself and then say it out loud, I could hear him laugh I roll my eyes and grab a bunch of tissues and put the seat down, when I come out of the toilet, walking to my bedroom door where is won't open I sigh, "I am pretty sure who ever locked it from the inside is gonna die, ill give you 5 seconds to walk out and give you a 3 second head start before I come after you.

"5...4...3...2- Jake surprisingly comes out expecting it to be Nick "what where you doing in there?" "Nothing" he replied suspiciously "if I walk in my bedroom and its messed up even more than usual or something is missing dont expect to enjoy your sleep tonight" I said stepping so close to his face we practically breathe the same air "dont worry Allison" plastering a smirk on his face. I walk in to see my room exactly where it was he hasent moved or by the looks of it touched anything... "but why come in my room?" I said quietly.

                                     ~¤~

I got dressed and picked up my school bag and went into the kitchen to grab cereal and sit on the bench, I went through my bag to get my wallet to check I had lunch money and my license. I open my wallet and I notice cash that I swore I had yesterday isnt in my wallet, then I remembered Jake in my room. I waited till he got down stairs so he can meet the end of his death.

"Hi big brother" I flashed him a big smile "What do you want" he asks suspiciously "Nothing cant you just enjoy this moment that the fact you are one of the-" I grabbed his neck pulled him down but he was to strong so he gained his balance and put his arms around my legs and threw me on his shoulder "what are you doing" he asks confusingly "why did you take money from my wallet" at first he acts like I dont know what im talking about but then admitts to it "I just need money" "why not ask me first douche pants" "well can I borrow money" "what for first" I waited for an answer but silence comes out of his mouth "I- I just need lunch money" clearly lying. He put me down and looked me in the eye "what is it really for" he looks at me breathing heavily. He grabs my arm and drags me into the living room "look I made a bet with a guy and I lost he said if I lost I owed him money "whats wrong with giving him your money?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes "I waisted it on these" he lifts his pants to show me shoes "so you spent all your money on this piece of shit?" "Its not a piece of shit" he said looking a bit furious "so can I please have some money I promise ill pay you back" he said quietly and innocently I sighed and gave him the money "next time ask me first so I don't have to fail drag you" "okay" he said with a half smile.