31. Prom Night part 2

They were now announcing prom king and queen. I sat on a table that had Christy and her date, along with other unfarmiliar faces. My brothers sat on a table near the stage with Carrie in the middle. Jared came up onto the stage, he was the school president. So he was in charge of all activities and events that happen in the school. "Good evening everyone, its time to announce prom king and queen. So ladies first" he was handed an envelope, god. I felt like I was in the hunger games. He opens the envelope. "Your prom queen is...Carrie Winslet!" Eveyone cheered and clapped. I on the other hand stayed in slient. I had a solemn look on my face and didnt move. She walked up the stage in her black skin tight prom dress. Someone could easily mistaken her as a hooker not a girl at prom. She resived her sash and tiara and stood there with a smug look on her face. "Now for prom king" he gets handed another envelope and opens it. This time he has a confused look on his face. "Your prom king is....Adam James?" He said it with a question. Adam hesisated to get up. He looked at me with confusion written on his face. He gets up and walks hesitantly. No one claps. Just stares. I look up at the stage to see Carrie staring straight at Adam. God how I wanted to slap her face right now. I know she had something to do with this. Adam walks up and gets handed the sash and crown. He had this look in his eyes like get-this-over-and-done-with look. "Okay so here are you Prom king and queen" Jared announces. People clap but no chearing. "So shall the king and queen join together to have their first dance" Adam looks back at me, I nod for apporval. He looks at Carrie and props his elbow up so she can intertwine her arm with his. I would be lying if I said I didnt feel a tad of jealousy. As they were walking down the stage to dance he shoots me an apologetic smile, but I smile im return hopefully he could understand it was nothing. I look over to my brothers and they looked smack banged pissed. I chuckle at their faces, I look around the room and spot eyes on me. The face is unfamiliar but one thing for sure he was handsome. I look away and bring my gaze back to my boyfriend the devil beside him in his arms. Oh how I wanted to rip her guts out just for being too close to Adam.

As they start off the dance, Jared announces that people can join too. I feel a tap on my shoulder. Insrantly feeling tingly from the spot that got touches. I face the handsome guy again. "Hi, im Stephan Montez. Would you like to dance?" I gave him a smile and nodded. He held out his hand I gracefully took it.

We walked over to the dance floor, a slow song was playing but not recognizing the song. Stephan wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrap my hand around his neck and we start to sway. "I didnt get your name?" Stephan asks looking down at me. I smile and answer. "Allison." "Allison?" I shyly smile and answer again. "Allison Marcus" he smiles. "Well Allison Marcus. You are probably the most stunning girl I've seen" I felt a blush creep up my cheeks. "Thank you" I reply.

After a couple songs Im yanked back into a hard chest. "No one dances with my girl" Adam growls. Stephan squints his eyes and walks away. I look at Adam pissed written on my face. He drags me out of the dance floor and walks to the handicapped bathroom. We walk in and looks the door behind him. I step back at him completely confused. He strides towards me and pins me to the wall. "Seeing you dancing with him made me want to do something I know id regret" he whispered seductively into my ear. This was a side of Adam I havent seen. But I like it. He took my ear lob between his teeth. I held back a moan, but was creeping up my throat. "I wanted to rip Carries eyes out for touching you" I whisper as he kisses my neck. He chuckles into my neck making me smile. His hold on my hips tighten, pulling me closer. He pulls away from me and looks me in the eye. "Your mine. If any guy lays his eyes on you or touches you. I wont hesisate to knock him cold" I smile and reply with a soft kiss onto his beautiful lips.

After a long night we finally leave prom and we are going home. Evey now and then Id get a glance from Adam, he'd pinch my cheeks or tickle my side or place his hand on my thigh. This day was perfect except for one part or parts.