37. Breakfast and Museums

I woke up early today to make Adam and I breakfast. "Allison!" I heard Adam shout in consern, I dropped everything In my hands and jogged quickly to our room. "Adam" I called as I opened the door of the room, I look over to see adam lying In bed smirking at me. "Whats wrong?" My voice laced with consern. "I missed you" he pouted. I roll my eyes and walked towards the exit of the door. "Wait!" I swivel around to face Adam, "can I help you?" Smirking at him, "come here." He whispers.  "Im making breakfast, so you come to me" I grin and walk out.

As im baking some pancakes, I feel firm arms wrap around my waist, Adam rests his head on my shoulder breathing in deeply. "breakfast smells amazing, and probably taste too." He turns me slowly around to face him, "but you know what will taste even better" a smirk rising in his lips. He leans down close to my ear, "you" he whispers in my ear. And just like that he pulls his lips to mine. I ate a pancake before that, so my breathe smells like pancakes. "You taste so good. Like pancakes" he mumbles into my mouth. I smirk and tug onto his shirt. "You want it off?" He smirks. I nod and in one swift motion his shirt wasn't in contact with his skin. My hands automatically went to his abdomen area, flexing then relaxing. His skin was so soft and hot. His body came closer to mine, he lifted me up slowly and placed me on the island, he spread my legs to press his body to mine, he moaned when my legs twisted around his waist. His hands went under my shirt near my bra, he massaged my rib cage making me shiver from his touch. Before anything else happened I stopped him. "I should cook breakfast" I was breathing heavily, so was he. He looked into my eyes, smirking he nodded and lifted me slowly and placed me on the ground. He leaned towards my ear and said, "id still prefer you for breakfast" with that he left me, dumbfounded. I blushed at his comment and continued cooking.

"Mmm Allison" he moaned, "I love.. this breakfast! I know I said I wanted you for breakfast..but damn woman can cook." I chuckled and ate my breakfast, when he finished his plate he placed in the dishwasher and planted a quick kiss on my lips. He tasted like pancakes, god I wanted to do more than a peck right now. But I controlled my hormones and cleaned up quickly. "Okay so whats the plan for today" Adam walked in clapping his hand together. "Why dont we stay here and do things im sure you'd love to do" I said seductively, this was a different side of me but I knew Adam liked it. I inched closer until we were centimeters away. "Hmm tempting but I want to go out!" He wined like a 5 year old, I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Okay Adam"  pouting his name at the end, "where do you want to go" he thought about it then a spark hit him. His eyes lit up and I looked at him waiting for a reply, "we should go to.....the wax museum!" He said in excitement. I laughed at his actions and nodded, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room. "Okay get dressed so we can go!" He said walking into the bathroom, I laughed got dressed into a sun dress with some converse. I put light makeup and let me hair flow naturally. After 20 minutes or so Adam was out of the room wearing a button up black shirt, with jeans and a jacket. Leather might I add. God typical bad boy look. He put on his black vans and walked towards me, he smiled and swung his arm around my shoulder and walked out of the hotel room. His step had a little skip in it, id go up a little everytime he'd take a second step. "Your very cheerful this morning" I asked, "well I had two great breakfast..." he planted a smirk on his face knowing I was part of his "breakfast" "and... we get to see the wax museum!" I chuckled once again and slouched onto his side while walking out.

We drove to the museum Adam talking about all the celebrities that were made out of wax, and how he is dying to see the Michael Jackson wax figure.

Once we got there he grabbed my hand a hauled me to the entrance, we got there he quickly gave the cashier money and in return to tickets, "thank you have a nice day" she winked, I gave her a death stare and pulled Adam closer to me, in return she gave me a glare.

After spending half an hour in the museum he finally spotted Michael Jackson and ran to the figure, I felt like I was taking care of a child. He jumped up and down at the sight of him and quickly put on the glove and hat to pose, "A! Take a picture with the king!" He laughed and pulled out my phone. He posed next to Michael and weirdly enough gave the wax figure a hug. We got weird looks from families but Adam didnt have a care for the world. He walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "thank you for coming, it was so much fun!" I smiled and kissed his cheek in return.

We walked out hand in hand, making my way to Adam's car I heard someone call me name. "Allison! Allison!" I cursed under my breath knowing who the voice belongs to. Claire.