41. Abduction part 3

Jakes P.O.V

I ran out of my room, grabbed my car keys and drove to where Adam told me he would be. I was furious, I think I might or ran a red light, or two. I didnt know whether to be mad at Adam for letting this happen or whether to be mad at the person or people that kidnapped my baby sister.

An hour later I was on the same intersection as Adam, I pulled my phone out and called him, "hey man I'm in the intersection im close to where you are, its a honda civic burgundy right?" "Yeah man in two cars behind you'll see my car".

I drove a little bit more until I spotted his car, I went staright behind and flashed my head lights to make sure it was him and he responded back.

Allison's P.O.V

"Allison baby, I need you to hold tight Jake is here and we are going to get you out of this mess." My heart skipped a beat when I heard Adam say Jake was here, "please get me out of here" my voice was weak and lifeless, there was limited air in here, despite the hole in the head lights, I felt Adam's breath become quick, "dont worry A I will get you out of here." I smiled weakly.

Adam's P.O.V

We've been driving for at least 3 hours now, I was getting impatient.

Finally we pulled out of the intersection onto a main road, It was a small town, the Honda drove until stopping at a warehouse, I parked my car far enough for me to see them but them not seeing me, Jake came up next to me, he had two guns in his hand. "Where did you get these", "dad and I both have gun license and he bought two one for me and him, just incase everything bad happens, like now." I nodded and he handed me the gun.

We walked quitely and quickly to the warehouse, it was old and rusted, Qeen warehouse it said on the top.

Allison's P.O.V

When the car finally came to a stop, I heard foot steps come towards me, "what the fuck. Why is there a hole in my head lights?" I heard the familiar voice speak. He shot the boot open and grabbed me by the collars, light instantly burnt my eyes, I adjusted my sight and focused on the face inches away from mine. "Did you do this?" He spoke, when I finally got my sight adjusted I stared at the familiar voice. It was Stephan.

Adam's P.O.V

I watched as the guy got out of the car, he walked his back facing me, when he came to the boot he cursed and I cursed. "Stephan" I said rage laced in my voice. I wanted to go up there and shoot his sorry ass, but Jake stopped me. "do you know this son of a bitch?" He asked. I nodded. "Allison danced with him at prom" I could feel Jakes grip tighten on my arm. "Im going to kill that motherfucker" he mumbled. I turned my attention back to the scene. I saw Stephan grabbing Allison by the collar, she looked to vulnerable and weak, I wanted to do something but I didnt know what.

Allison's P.O.V

"Did. You. Do. This. To. My. Car" he spoke sternly. "Yes" I spoke hoping to sound confident. He gripped both my arms and lifted me up and dropped me to the ground. He walked over the the boot and saw my phone, he cursed under his breath and picked up my phone and threw it on the ground. God that was going to be hard to explain to dad. "We have to get her inside" Stephan spoke. "Ill get the door" what was by the looks of it was Veronica, she walked towards the door when a firm voice spoke up. "Give me Allison" I looked up to see both Adam and Jake standing near me with a gun pointed at Veronica and at Stephan, he dragged me up and held my neck around his arm. "Your making a big mistake. Move or something bad is going to happen" I saw Adams hands clench onto the gun tighter. "Stephan give me Allison or I will shoot you" he spoke confidence in his voice. I heard feet shuffling, I turned to the corner of my eye to see Veronica running, I heard a click then a gun shot, I jumped at the sight, Veronica got shot in the leg, "you move an inch and ill shoot your chest" Jake spoke sternly. My breathing became difficult, I scrambled for air but Stephan was holding me firmly.

I heard a gun click into place. "Well, well, well. What do we have hear" the woman spoke, and I knew that voice anywhere.

Claire.

"Looks like the boyfriend and hot brother came to rescue their helpless baby" another girl spoke. I suddered at her voice.

Carrie.