46. It Has Only Just Began

When Adam proposed the first thing that came to my mind was im to young!. Yep im a pathetic excuse of a girl friend, but I put that far to the back of head, I sucked it up and said yes.

And now im staring at myself in the mirror of this wedding boutique, im wearing a tight off white dress with lace covering from top to bottom, it is dipped in the back with a piece of chiffon along the back of the dress.

"Its beautiful!" Christy squealing, "yes darling it is beautiful" Mrs James joined in the squealing with Christy making me wince from the noice. "Yes this dress is devine honey, its a one of a kind dress, it is $5500" my jaw hit the ground. Well that's what it felt like it. "This dress is amazing but I cant afford it" the lady helping me fit my dress gave me a saddened smile and nodded. "Oh dont be silly. Put this on my card will you" Mrs James gave the lady her card. She perked up and smiled walking back to the counter, "no mrs James its okay, I can find a dress thats decent within my budget". "No darling, and call me Julliana please. This is my sons wedding and your my daughter in law, so you are exepting this dress." This was the first time me and Julliana were bonding. Shes always been out on buisness trips or when they are around they are always out the door the minute I walk through Adams door.

I gave her a smile and walked over and embraced her with a warming hug.

After hours of dress shopping, I got back home planked into my bed and blacked out.

                                         ~¤~

"Allison" a soft soothing voice cooed, "allison" the voice of an angel spoke again. I grunted in response turning onto my stomach.

I felt hands wrap around my waist, in no time I was thrown into a shoulder, the scent hit me and I instantly knew it was Adam.

"Adam put me down" I screech. He chuckled in response and kept walking, he stopped slung me off his shoulder and sat down on my sofa pulling me along with him, I was straddling his waist, he smirked and placed his hand on either side of my hips drawing patterns with his thumb on my hips.

"Morning sunshine." I rolled my eyes and got up off of him.

When I finished my buisness in the bathroom, I come out to find Adam patiently waiting for me. I grinned and walked over.

"Well Mr Marus how is your day?" I said swinging me legs over his body returning to my original position, "well future Mrs Marcus im doing fine this morning" he leaned in closer, "but im better that your on my lap" he whispered my throat hitched, he smirked and closed the space between us. His lips were soft and soothing, when I pulled away he placed his forehead onto mine. "Just saying if you said no I wouldn't of known what to do. But you said yes and im so thankful for that" he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. It tingled when he left my cheek, I shuddered and smiled at him. "No isnt an option" seduction engulfed in my voice. Adam's eyes widen a bit but quickly snapped out of it, he plastered a grin and kissed my lips once more.

I know my life is just the beginning. But I know that starting it with Adam sounds amazing and like a adventure.

Srarting off as a engaged couple. Then onto the wedding. And the fact we are going to go to the same uni is mind blowing.

The roller coaster has only just began.

What? Is it over?

Yes it is! The book has finished! Thank you everyone for reading it. I hope you enjoyed it, I certainly enjoyed writing it!