16. Game On

I had a dream that me and Carrie were in a competition to see who can win Adam over. I woke up with a gasp, I hated this. I rung Adam up and he answered on the third ring. "Hey A" "hi can you come over" "yeah sure ill be there in 10" "okay love you bye" he made a kissing sound over the phone and hung up. I got out of bed and put on clothes not bothering if people have seen me in them. I didnt even bother to do my makeup. But I was doing it for a reason. Carrie, she has to cake her face up so guys can look at her. I wanted to prove to her that Adam loves me the way I am, not having to slab a million products on my face so he can like me. I straighten my hair, the least and walk downstairs. "Good morning Ally" dad said from the living room. I hear the door bell and walk to it. Adam stands outside and he smiles at me a little. "Hey come in" he looks at me as if im missing something, then he opens the door wider and reveals Carrie. "Oh. Hi Carrie" my voice sounding uptight "Hey" she said it in an innocent voice. I roll my eyes. I grab Adam and walk in front of her, "why? What made you think I would want to ride in the same car with her? Especially when your around" "A just drop it please" he lets go of my arm and opens the door for Carrie, not even bothering to do it for me. I felt a burn in my thought, I wantes to rip Carrie. We drive in silence. "Hey so Carrie, you've gotten use to the school right?" "Yeah I kinda know where im going but I might still need help getting around" I roll me eyes and place my face onto my palm which rests on the seat rest. "Thank you for driving me to school Adam, Allison is lucky to have you" I provoke laugh at the comment and Adam gives me a harsh look. We get to school, Adam runs around the car and opens the door for Carrie, then opens the door for me. "At least you remembered this time" I mumble "what?" Adam sounding confused "Nothing" I grab his neck and give him a kiss, long enough for Carrie to realise. We release "wow that was unexpected" I smile at him and grab his hand and walk fast into school. We have history first period, all I could see was Carrie whispering something to Adam and he laughs. Carrie gives me a devilish smile and pulls out the middle finger without Adam looking at me.

                                    ~¤~

Class finishes, while walking out I drag Carrie to stay back in class, Adam distracted by his phone walks out and doesnt notice us. "Okay look here you little shit, I know you like my boyfriend and all but don't be going all over him and whispering things to him. He chose me now get over it" "I will have him, watch" "you put a finger on him, help me god you'll loose a tooth" "fine, game on" I stare at her harshly until she walks off. Adam comes up and she passes him "see you after recess" she says it while running her finger on his chest. I wanted to spring onto her and punch her unconsious. Adam give Carrie a smile and nods "wow shes awesome" I look at him, waiting for an answer. "Arent you going to tell me what the hell you guys were whispering about during class" "oh that.. we were talking about Mr Henz how he does this weird face when trying to explain something. Im furious. "You do know she ran her finger on your chest while walking out" "she did? I didnt realise" "well ofcourse you didnt" I walk out of the class but he pulls me back in. I let out an annoyed sound. "You do know thats my shirt, when I came over" I smile "well your never getting it back" "I dont want it back" he says while pulling on the shirt. He lays his hands on my shoulders and kisses me, he gets lower, kissing my jawline then my collar bone, I shivered. But pull off and run to close the door and lock it. I laugh and drag him into the store room. He laughs and closes the door. We fall while trying to get past the mess. He secures my fall, im on top of him. He groans and laughs "thanks for being my cushion" he laughs and kisses my head.

                                      ~¤~

After like 20 minutes of intense making out, thankfully there is no one in the classroom, we run out and ditch school for the day. I had this smile, that meant that I didn't care what Carrie had to do to win Adam over, he loves me.