43. Home To Sweet Home

One thing I dreaded before sleep was the fact that I had to get up a 6 the next morning. Adam sneeked back into the guestroom early morning so he wouldn't get caught by my dad.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" sleep still in my eyes, "hey Ally, I came with breakfast" Jake walking in with a milkshake and pancakes, it was quite unusual of him to be this generous, but I didnt mind either way. My mouth starts to water at the smell of pancakes. He walks in with a smug look on his face, I dismiss it thinking he just saw my flawless face in the morning (see the sarcasm) I eye the beautiful pancakes and milkshake in his hand, he takes one more step and hands me the pancakes but keeps the shake, still eyeing the pancakes, I feel a cold substance drip down the side of my head, I look up to see Jake pouring the Milkshake on my head. I shriek and jump backwards, Jake bolts to the door slightly closing it, I place the plate on the desk and run after him, going through the threshold and sprint down the stairs, I could hear Jakes laughter echoing the corridor, I run into the kitchen to find, Nick, Jake, Noah and the very end Adam all standing in a line with milkshakes in their hands. My eyes widen in horror and take a step back, they all take a step forward and I scream when the run my way, I cover my face with my hands and let them all soak me in cold thick shakes, when their done tormenting me I wipe my eyes and shreik once again. "A little welcome home gift" Nick chuckles, my eyes turn to slits and turn my gaze to the devil. Adam. "You" I point, I make my way towards him in a rush and lunge at him, we both crash towards the ground and I dont let go, I wipe my self all over Adam and in return I get pleading. "A, A please stop, in sorry!" He pleads. I wipe the sticky substance off my face and smear it on Adam's face. I climb off him and look towards my brothers. "Okay lets hug it out" their eyes widen, I smirk and walk towards them, they all squeal like girls and dissapers in the house. "You should never mess with a girls hair" I smugly say at Adam, I get a grunt as a response and I make my way to the shower.

                                    ~¤~

First day of school after break. Great. Adam drives me to school but secretly wishing I could take my 1988 not so beauty.

We park in the parking space and jump out, people have a solemn face on, clearly hating the fact break is over. Me on the other hand I have the biggest smile plastered on my face, after the traumatizing break im glad I am back at school.

We have Maths first period. Adam and I take a seat at the back of the room along side with Christy, "welcome back, take your books and turn to page 46" the response to Mr Martins command, some kids groan grunt or curse under their breath. I turn my book and move my chair near Adam so we can share the book.

I couldn't say maths was fun but I wasent denying that im glad im at school. I felt a nudge on my side, "why you so perky today?" An amused smile on Adam's face, "I dont know, im just happy to be back at school" I smile eagerly. He laughs and kisses my forehead.

School goes by in a blur and by the end of the day the smile I had on was wiped off. I had assignments, homework, tests. Its only the first day back cant they cut us some slack?. "Whats gotten you in a sour mood" Adam asks once again. I squint my eyes and grunt, we are walking to his car when I hear my name called out. "Allison!" A guy shouts. I turn around and find Noah calling my name. "Yeah?" He smirks and holds up a silly string spray and squirts square in the face. I squeal and slap his hand. "What on the actual earth! You. You douchey ass wipe mother freaking little nincanpoop idiot!" I splutter the words out. He chuckles and sets off. I hear snickering behind me, I slowly turn around to face an ammused and about to explode Adam. My eyes feel like they turned into slits. With that he bursts out laughing, clutching his stomach, I grunt and stomp into his car, I pull the string out my hair and throw it at Adam. That made him stop laughing like a maniac. He gets into the car, he is trying to hold his laugh in I know it. I hit his arm repeatedly and he laughs once more. "Shut up Adam!" "Nincanpoop!" Gasping and laughing once more. "Shut up Adam" I mumble.

His laugh dies down and strokes my sticky hair, "im sorry baby, I didnt mean to laugh" I grunt and face the window.

He parks up my drive way, we were silent the trip here, Im still facing the window, when I come to get out, im pulled back in and the car door slams on its way back. "Are you mad at me?" Adam whisperes in my ear, that sends a shiver down my spine. "maybe" I bite back. I know its stupid, but lets face it, I am not mad at him but I do want to see what he does to get me to forgive him. I smirk slightly at the thought. This is going to be fun.

I barge into the house and stalk up to my room. I slam it and try to keep down a laugh. I few seconds later I hear footsteps coming towards my door. It opens up to an apologetic Adam. "A, im sorry for laughing at you" ge says softly, he pouts his lips, god I wanted to grab him and glue our mouths together. Wait what? He walks over to me but I put my hand out to stop him from getting any closer. I raise my eyebrows and slowly removing my hand from his chest, I grab him by the shirt and tug him forward, his breath hitched when our lips were millimeters apart, I place my free hand under the hem of his shirt feeling his god like abs. Yum. His hands are placed on my hips slowly massaging them, I draw myself closer but before he could do anything I pull away and walk towards the door with a smug look on my face, I sway my hips a tad more for effect and he groans. Making me smile wider.