40. Abduction part 2

Allison's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to complete darkness. I adjusted my vision to only realise I am in a boot of the car, I started to panic, I was breathing heavily and quickly.  I reached onto my pocket to get my phone, only to find it empty, I sighed and looked around the small confide space, there was a small light at the door of the boot giving me just enough light to see a writing under neath. It wrote honda civic: colour- burgundy year:2009. I was in a car. I started to panic again, I effortlessly moved my arms around to feel anything, I stopped when I felt something round and long, I held it and brought it to the small light, it was a steel stick. I wasent sure on what to do with it but set it aside, I heard mumbling from inside the car, I was in a laying position so it was hard to move in the limited space, I scooted until im ear hit the back wall, "yes I have her, no shes alive but nocked out, yes, yes, ill make sure she doesn't get hurt, only if I have to" with that he stopped talking, assuming he ended the call. I couldn't help but feel like I've heard the voice before. "Veronica we have a long drive a head of us get some sleep" the familiar voice spoke. "I still think its a bad idea" a female voice spoke, assuming its Veronica, "I had no choice I was offered money and the love of my life" the familiar voice spoke. Money? Did someone pay him to abduct me? Love of his life? Who on earth would that be?. I could feel my eyes become heavy and fell asleep instantly.

Adam's P.O.V

I sped threw the highway, I pulled out my phone and dialled Jakes number. "Sup Adam" he spoke. "I need your help". I spoke getting to the point. "Yeah sure what is it you want?" I breathed in and spoke. "Its Allison. Shes been..." I trailed off feeling guilt overwhelm me, "Adam what happened to Allison" his voice laced with consern and worry. "Shes been take, kidnapped, abducted." I heard his breathing quicken. "What! How could you let that happen to my baby sister! Where are you. Tell me now!" I sighed and spoke. "Im on the highway following this car-" he cut me off. "How do you know shes in there?" I sighed again. "You didnt let me finish. There was a car that has been following us for the past 2 hours on our way home, when I stopped at a gas station the car pulled up too. I assumed it was going where were going and coincidently pulled up to fill up gas. Allison told me she was going to the bathroon so I let her. But she never came back and the car thats been following us was gone. So I got into my car and followed it, possibly Allison is in there. But if she's not I dont know what ill do." All I could hear was heavy breathing. "Im coming where are you. Im driving on the highway of California. But its at least a 2 hour drive" Jake sighed, "I dont care with this much rage in me I might get there in under an hour" I nodded but knew he wouldn't be able to see me. "Im on the road now, keep me updated. Oh and what model is the car and the colour and number plate?" "Its a honda civic, the colour is burgundy and the first number on the plate is 2 and the last ends with GHV" "ill be there as soon as possible. I hung up the phone and followed the car. I had many scenarios in my head what Id do to that son of a bitch when I get my hand on him or her.

Allison's P.O.V

I woke up to the same darkness. I guess I didnt sleep for long considering im still laying in the boot. I started to feel the top of the boot and around the back of the car, I came to the head lights, it was screwed on. Then something popped into my head, remembering the movie the call, the girl got abducted and was put in the same situation as me, I grabbed the steel stick and brought it up to the head lights, I started banging it and stabbing the head lights until it left a crack mark. I hit it once more and it cracked and left a hole, Smelling fresh air I sighed in relief, I hit it until I made the hole big enough for my arm, I scooted further to see outside, I looked through to see we were still on the high way, I looked around and saw something ive been dreading ever since I got kidnapped, it was a black range rover, I smiled and stuck my hand out and waved to see if anyone noticed, I slid my hand threw but when the rage rover came closer to sight, It wasnet Adam. I felt like I was about to cry but held the tears back. This was frustrating. I shifted a bit more the boot, I heard a thud and looked down to see my phone. My eyes widen in surprise and shock. I grabbed it and opened it to Adams caller id. I dialed his number and he picked up on the first ring. "ALLISON" he shouted. "Adam. Thank god you picked up. Im in a car and I dont know where its taking me and im scared to actual death. I need you please where are you" I felt relief when he spoke. "Allison im following the car thats been following us for the past 2 hours. Do you know the car your in?" "Yes. Im in a Honda civic its burgundy model 2009" he sighed, "thank god ive been following that car for the past 30 minutes" "you have to get me out of here please" I spoke weakly. "Dont worry baby, I won't let anything happen to you. Ill get you back"