13. New Girl

I woke this morning with the biggest smile on my face. Adam was waiting for me outside, I grab a fruity bar and walk out, not bothering to say bye to the boys. "Hey" I say grabbing Adams collar and pulling him in for a kiss. He smiles pulling away. "Its Monday, usually I hate Mondays but this one I love" he smiles and gives me another kiss.

                                    ~¤~

Adam's P.O.V

We get to school,I have a small smile on my face we finally make it on time and walk through the doors of the school, hands linked together. "Mr James can I see you in my office" our principal calls out to me. I turns to Allison, she looks confused. I let go of Allison's and walk to his office. "Please take a seat" Mr Klaus points his hands to the seat in front of him. I sit and he starts to talk. "Mr James, you arent in trouble" I feel relieved "we have a new student to the school, and id like you to be her.. "pal" for the next couple of weeks, until she gets use to the place and people. "She" is all I heard after he spoke. I didnt know how to feel. Then I see her walk through the doors. She is tall but not taller than me she had nice curves, dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. "Ah Miss Carrie Winslet, welcome to Cali High, my name is Mr Klaus, and this will be your "escort" for the next week or so". She looks to me with a shy smile on her face. Mr Klaus gives Carrie her timetable and we go out the door. "Hi im Adam" "hi im carrie" she said in an innocent voice. I see Allison in the hallway, she gives me a look and I mouth out "new girl" then she nods and I take her to her first class, chemistry. "Well here is your room ill be just 4 rooms down when the bell rings meet me where the water fountain is" I point to the water fountain "thanks, it was nice to meet you" "you too" I say with a small smile. I walk off to my class, I had ancient history, I walk in to find Allison saving me a seat. "Hey sorry" "no its okay, who was that you where walking with" "oh shes new here her name is Carrie and Mr Klaus said I had to escort her for the next week or so.

                                     ~¤~

Allison's P.O.V

I didnt know what to feel, happy, protective, jealous. I don't know. But I smiled "you'll make a great escort" I would be lying if I said id share a bit of adam around. I wanted him to myself, but then again that would make me look and sound mad. We finish off ancient history and Adam takes me to this new girl. She is waiting at the water fountain, she smiles at Adam but immediately fades when she see me wrap my finger around Adams hand. "Hey Carrie" Adam says "hey" she says in this high pitched voice "id like you to meet my girlfriend, Allison" "hi" I say almost sounding annoyed "hey im Carrie Winslet" "nice to meet you" forcing myself a smile. "Okay so shall we go to recess?" "I smile at Adam and walk together, Carrie is next to Adam but is further away from him. We take a seat at the lunch table. "So Carrie what school did you come from" "East Hills" "oh okay,  so why did you come here, if you dont mind asking" "oh no its okay,  my mum always loved California, so she decided to move here" "how do you like California so far" "its amazing I love it here" I flash her a smile. "So you two are together" "yeah" Adam and I say at the same time, we look at each other and let out a small laugh. "If you dont mind answering but how did you two meet" "I came to this school at the start of the year, and when I first saw Allison, I knew I wanted to be with her. I look at him getting a little teary but manage to keep it down. "And when I saw him I thought he was a typical bad boy- "stereotype" Adam cuts me off, I look at him and place my hand on his leg smiling at him. "Wow you guys must love each other" we look at each other and nod. "We do" I say after a few seconds of silence.

The bell rings for 2nd period. Carrie has a class with us. We walk together down the hallway. We walk into class and I sit accros from Adam and Carrie sits next to him. During the whole period I could see Carrie staring at Adam, I felt uncomfortable and weird. Did she like him or- the sound of Adam's voice cuts my thinking "hey, Allison, want to come over my house after school?" "Yeah sure" I look at Carrie, her smile fades when she hears what Adam had said. She looks at me and I smile but sarcasticly making sure she notices. I didnt like her, the way she looks at Adam, I knew something bad would eventually happen.