27. We Have The Whole House To Ourselves

ALLISON'S P.O.V

We drove in silence to my house to get rid of the last camera in my room. I was still in shock that a person like Carrie would do something like this...who am I kidding I knew she was a crazy bitch from the start.

We arrived at my house, dad was at work and the boys were out because every week once a week they would do a boys night out, and no girls allowed. Adam and I had the whole house to ourselves, we walked upstairs and I went straight to my desk to look for the small camera. It was hidden inside a box that I havent used for years. I grabbed it and gave it to Adam, he places it on the ground and crushed it between his feet. When the camera is in bits we just stayed there in silence, staring at the crushed camera. Adam takes a couple steps back and falls into my bed. I look at him in confusion, he sticks out his hand, I walk over and grab it, he pull me in which causes me to fall beside him. Adam lets out a chuckle and breathes in deeply. "You smell nice A" I tilt my head up and smile at him. He wraps a hand around my waist and pull me in closer. My hand trails around his chest, I found it kind of fascinating for some reason, he strokes my hair and breathes in deeply again, I chuckle and look up at him, "does my shampoo smell that good to you" he leans down and kisses my nose, he strokes my back sending chills up my spine. "We havent done this in a while" Adam mentions, smirking. I roll my eyes, he pushes me up so im in line with him, he gives me a kiss on the cheek, jaw and then he reaches my neck, my weakest spot, and he knows it is, thats why he does it. I let out a small laugh, finding it ticklish, I pull my head away but he tightens his hold on me. He moves from my neck to near my ear. "We have this whole house to ourselves, why dont we make the most of it" he said whispering into my ear. I shiver at his breath on my ear. "Well what do you want to do?" I ask seductively. He grins and pushes me so im under him. "Why dont we have a little fun" he says in a hush tone. I grin at him wrapping my hand around his neck and push his body onto mine. I kiss his luscious soft pink lips, I tug on his hair and that was a sign of encouragement to keep going. He leaves my lips and goes down my neck. I swear he was teasing me. I felt his hand strocking my stomach. But then I felt something tickle me. I stop with the hair tugging and he looks at me with an evilish smile. He sits up straddling me and starts to tickle my abdomen. I burst into laughter, I try to kick my legs but his weight pins them down. He tickles up my stomach to my neck and thats when he went to far, I burst into laughter I try smacking his chest but he wont move, "Adam....Please....stop" I said in between laughter. "Try to stop me and ill gladly move" he said laughing a little. I grab his collar and pull him into me, I kiss him fiercely, he stops and wrap his arms around my waist and pulls me up onto his lap. I pull away from his grasp and run out the door. I heard him mumble something but didnt hear him. I run into my bathroom and get into the shower holding the handle so he can't get it in. After a minute of silence Adam startles me when he appears in front of me. "Oh come on A, you know I can out do you." I let out a chuckle. "Id like to see you try" he smiles and grabs the handle and twists it. I use both my hands, with all my strength I could use to prevent Adam from entering. But as I thought he twist it further causing me to loose my grip. He enters the shower and slams me into the wall. He laughs at me. "I told you so" I roll my eyes. There was hardly any distance between up. Our hips were connected but his forearms were supporting his upper body from crashing into mine. He smacks his lips into mine, demanding this time, we move in sync, he slowly massages my waist and that made me go crazy. His hand leave my waist and goes right down just under my ass he grabs it and lifts me up. I gasp and thats his chance to insert his tounge. He fights for dominance and wins. I felt something wet drip on my head. When my lips leave his to look up and to see the shower is on. Adam giving me butterfly kisses on my neck. My hand tightens around my hair, causing him to growl a little. I loved it when he growls.

Adam had a towl and so did I. We were socking wet. I start to shiver, Adam notices and moves close to me and rubs my shoulders to warm me up. It Instantly works and I feel warm.