21. Make Up

ADAM'S P.O.V

I knew it was Carrie. Who else would it be? As Allison dissapers into the crowd of the school hallway I walk the other direction. I ask around for Carrie. People I didnt even know would thumbs me up for the photo "I took" which I didnt. I would never do that to A, I just wouldn't, I still love her.

After scanning through the crowd I finally spot her. She spots me, smiles and waves. I march to her and grab her by the forearm and drag her into the closest classroom I could find. "Oh hey Adam, what's up" she said evilishly. "Cut your shit. I know you took the photo" "oh, why I would never" exaggerating the 'never', "why? Thats all I want to know, what made you want to do this horrible thing. She was feeling alone and had a bad dream, her brothers were there for her" "I was expecting you to be there for her" she said deviously. "You know what you did" "oh come on I know you enjoyed it" "I would rather kiss kim kardashians ass than be with you or let alone kiss you. I was fucking drunk and you saw me at my weakest and went for it" "yes that's true but I win" "you think this is a game?" I am getting pretty mad. "Yes I wanted to see who could get you first. And she exepted it" "she got me way before you did Carrie. You are just a crazy bitch that wants to steal me away from her. I thought you werent like that" she goes silent. "You'd think I would want to be with you? I love. I love Allison. I will be with her and only her". Carries face goes bland. She was about to say something but I had enough. And walked out.

I look all over the school, from head to toe. Trying to look for Allison. I have looked everywhere. Nada. But then there was one place I didnt look. Under the stands, I knew she would be there because thats where we always go together. I walk out the back school door towards the stands. I could see a figure sitting inside. I inch closer to find her sitting there. Her head down and playing with her hands. She knows im here but doesnt look up. I walk to sit next to her. She moves further from me. "Hey A- "please dont call me that" she said faintly. "Allison. Look it wasent me. You know deep down I would never, never do that to you. It was Carrie. I don't know how or why but it was her. I went to look for her and set her straight. I told her I would never want to be with her. I want to be with you. That I loved you. Only you. And at the party I was drunk and she kissed me at my weakest point" she doesnt say anything but finally looks at me. Her eyes look like she felt betrayed. "Allison. I love you, only you and no one else. You have to believe me. I would do anything to make it up to you. Anything. I grab her by the waist and pull her against me she gasps in surprise. And puts her hands on my chest. I smirk down at her. She looks up at me. Finally softening. "You love me?" She said. "If there was a bigger word than love I would say it, but yes I do love you" she laughs a little and tilts downwards. I put my index finger on the bottom of her chin and tilt it upwards. I lean forwards and kiss her beautiful soft lips. She hesitates at first. She pulls away but a pull her forwards and kiss her firmer. She finally loosens up and wraps her hands around my neck. I skim her shoulders then waist sliding my fingers down her back and at her thigh I lift her up. She laughs into the kisses. I smirk and walk to a chair and sit down. She is sitting on my lap. She sits straighter I wrap my arms around her waist. Her hands are at the touch of my cheeks. I wanted to rip her clothes of and if there was a bed id throw her into bed. But I didnt want to think about that now. She pulls away breathing heavily. "Do...you...want...to get out of her" shes saying gaining her breath again. I laugh and kiss her soft neck. I lift her up again and walk out into the field. I slowly place her down onto the ground. Her arms wrap around my arm. Her head resting in my arm. "I missed you" she said faintly, then kissing my arm. "I missed you too" I said while looking down at her.

We were driving out of school. Ditching it for the day. We were driving to my house. It's empty, both parents work and don't come home till 6 and little sister has day care untill 7.

ALLISON'S P.O.V

We pull up to his driveway. Walk into his house and up the stairs to his bedroom. I had adrenaline running through my body. When he gets to the hallway up stairs, I push Adam into the wall and kiss him. He wraps his fingers around my neck, sliding his hands down my back and onto my waist. When he gets a good grip onto my waist I turns and pushes me into the wall I gasp and kiss his lips, we move in sync.

We move down the hallway into the his bedroom. He kicks the door and we walk in, still connected together. We reach the side of the bed. Adam tilts and kisses my jawline, then my neck. His hands are under the hem of my shirt. I sigh, my face turns red, im praying he didnt hear me. But if he did he didnt care. He pulls onto my shirt. My fingers wrap around the loop of the belt strap at the back of his pants. My hand slides to his waist, pulling onto his shirt too. He pushes me onto his bed and slides onto me and I smile. "Nice moves" he laughs and kisses me more. "I want to do something more" I whisper into his ear. He lifts away, staring at me for a while. He plasters a smirk onto his face and pulls his shirt off. He does it so smoothly im impressed. He goes onto his forearms and kisses me nose and goes lower.

                                       ~¤~

I wake up shirtless. Adam is wrapped around me and I feel great. I turn to him and find him awake and smiling. "Morning" "morning" oh god that morning voice of his. He leans forward and kisses my mouth. "I love you" he says into my lips. I mouth it back. When we were done our mini make out session I pull away and hug him. "I should of trusted you" "no, no its okay you had every right be mad" I smile a little. He snuggles into me I smile and wrap my arms around him. Making me feel the bigger person. Im glad we are, are what we are.