32. After Math

Adam decided to take me to his place and spend the night. I called dad to see if he was okay, he was skeptical at first but allowed me. But gave me the whole "I dont want little Allison's running around" or the "im not ready to be a grandpa".

We arrived at the house. Before Adam could open the door his parents were on their way out. "Hello Mr and Mrs James" I greeted. "Hello Allison" Mr James nodded. "Where are you going" Adam asks questiongly. "We are off to Hungary for a week for a business trip. I have left $500 spending money and my card just incase." Adam nodded and walked into the house. "So we have the whole house to ourselves" Adam wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't get your hopes up pretty boy" I teased. He smirked and strode towards me. He picked me up like a bride. I gasped at the sudden action. But smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me until our lips touched. It wasn't a rough and possessive kiss, it was gentle and soft. He pulled away kissed me on the cheek. That made my heart flutter.

He climbed us upstairs and into his room. He put me down gracefully. "Okay I no you dont want to spend the night in this amazing but very uncomfortable dress" I laughed and nodded. He went through his closet and picked a shirt and tossed it to me. I infolded it to find imagine dragons printed on the front. I gasped and Adam quickly looked towards me, he had a worried look on his face. I laugh and now I could see the confusion on his face. "You like imgaine dragons" turning the front of the shirt to face him. He smiles and nods, I smile and walk into the bathroom to change. I remove my dress and place it on a stool and put on Adam's shirt, it came down to my thighs and the sleeve came to my elbows. I start off by tieing my hair in a bun on my head, since I curled it it wasent a mission for my hair. But my makeup. God knows how many wipes I went through to get the muck off my face.

After many painful strained arms I finally finish up. I walk out to Adam shirtless and in sweat pants that were riding dangerously low, I didnt realise I just stood there and admiring his body. "Allison" Adam snaps me out of my daze. "You like what you see" he smirks walking slowly to me. I couldn't speak. I dont know why, he came closer until our chests were touching.  He tilted his head until he was near my ear, "I definitely like what I see" he whispered into my ear. My voice was strained, I felt like butterflies were going go burst through my stomach. Adam started tugging into my shirt, grabbing a fist full of his shirt and push me closer, he grabbed my ear lobe between his teeth, I let out a small moan, I felt Adam's mouth curve into a smile. He went further down to my neck and started to suck lightly, I let out another moan but a bit louder. He growled into my skin and that made me shiver. He grabbed my hips and pressed our whole body together, I was getting a little impatient and grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. He smiled into my lips and kissed me back, only hungrier. My hands had a mind of their own, they would snake his neck and tug his hair making him growl more, then they'd go around his torso and lightly scratch his back, making his back muscles tense against my touch. His hands as well had a mind of their own. They'd cup my cheeks then slide around my waist and massaging them softly, that caused me to moan again. He went lower down my back until his hands were just under my ass, he grabbed it and lifted me up slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled closer to him.

Before I knew it he was lowering both of us onto his bed, never breaking the kiss. He was on the top and I was underneath, he slowly lowered himself onto me, I was surprised when I felt something hard press onto my thigh, he pulls away "this is what you do to me" he said smiling a little. I felt my cheeks get hot and he noticed, "I love it when you blush" he smiled and lowered his head his hand rubbing my stomach slowly making me shiver, his hand got lower to where the shirt ends, he slips his hand under the shirt massaging my thigh. I didnt even realise that my hands were on his lower back, lifting his waist band a bit and sliding my hand in. I was surprised about my actions but he didn't mind. Making his hand rise to my abdomen making me shirt lift with it. His tongue grazed my lip for entrance and I opened my mouth for him, his tounge danced in my mouth making me moan louder. He slowly started rolling his hips against mine making me pull away from the kiss and arching my neck giving him access to my whole neck, placing his lips onto my soft spot making it tingle, he moved around my neck, sucking, biting. I couldn't get enough of him.

After a intense night he was fast asleep, me wrapped around his arms protectively, my head resting In the crook of his neck. I felt my eyes become heavy and slowly closing my eyes.