42. Abduction part 4

Adam's P.O.V

I was in utter shock. Claire and Carrie? What were they both doing here? And what relationship do they have with each other? "Claire? Why?" Allisons voice came out so shattered and heart broken, I wanted to give her a tight hug and make the pain go away. "You didnt listen to what i had to say so im doing it the hard way" she gave a wicked smirk, I wanted to shoot it off but I knew this wasent a time to go back to jail. "Carrie what are you doing here?" My voice thankfully sounded firm and strong. "Oh did I mention I small part about me? Allison, Adam. And now Jake, meet Claire. My step mum." My eyes widened in horror and I saw Allison's bottom lip tremble, god I just wanted to kiss her right now. But again. This isn't a very appropriate time, "what? Your married? You were begging on the streets?" I spoke, "oh dear this was all part of the plan to get Allison. Carrie came to your school to get close with Allison, but got close with you instead" she glared at Carrie, "what I can't help my hormones" Carrie defended, "anyways she overheard your loud mouth of a friend talk about you two coming here and metioned it to me, so I thought perfect. Put on a small helpless woman act and bam. I get my daughter back. "Im not your daughter" Allison spat, Claire chuckled and pointed a gun at me. "You son walk away or you'll regret this." She spoke, "no. Mum give me Allison back. Now." Jake speaking up, his voice sounding powerful but a hint of plead in it. Claire just laughed and pointed the gun towards my direction. I flinched at the movement and Allison screamed. "MUM! please ill do whatever you want, please, please just don't hurt him." I felt rage. I wanted to shoot her but I know Allison wouldn't want that, "you two" she said pointng her finger at me and Jake, "get into the factory. And for Allison, Veronica take her in and tie her up" Veronica limped towards Allison and scooped her up, shes trying to break free but Veronica held a firm grip. "The cops are on their way" Jake whispered into my ear. I didnt know how and when but I was smirking while walking into the factory.

I walk in to see Allison tied up to a chair, o wanted to do something but I know that I would probably get attacked by Stephan. "So tell me Stephan why are you in on this?" He chuckles. "Carrie offered me money and I would get Allison" he smirks and I growl, "you touch Allison and I will shoot your sorry ass" I hiss. He glances my way and flips me off. "Why are you doing this" Jake speaks up. "Simple I want my daughter back." Claire speaks, "so you didnt think talking with her dad or asking would be the right thing to do?" Jake hisses. "They would never agree so why not kidnap her and make her mine again" a hint or achievement in her voice, I felt disgusted. "Your a horrible person" Jake talks softly and lowly, "oh shut up Jake. You were never my favorite" she chuckles, I felt sorry for him.

30 minutes or so pass and Jake and I are tied into chairs, "okay so we don't need you two, Stephan get rid of them" Claire orders. My eyes widen and Allison pleads for Stephan to stop, I stay put and watch him walk towards Jake with a gun in hand, "this will be fun" he laughs. He points the gun to his leg and fires, Allison screams, and sobs, god id kill for her to be in my arms. Jake screams in pain, I clench my fist. "Okay now Adam." "WAIT" I shout. "At least tell me why on earth this Veronica girl is here. "Oh I needed the money too. So I joined Claire". I frown at her comment. This wasn't the way to get money. Stephan points the gun to my shoulder and fires. I clench my fist so hard my nails dug into my palms, I grunt and breathe heavily. "Enough playing Stephan kill them already" Claire orders. He nods and points the gun to my head. I hear Allison crying and pleading him to stop, if I die today atleast I die for Allison. Stephan clicks the top of the gun and get ready to fire, he is so close, but the sounds of sirens stop him dead in his tracks. By now I realised i was holding my breath, I realise and Claire starts to panic. "Grab Allison and move!" Stephan runs towards Allison and drags her with him, "POLICE FREEZE" I heard a policemen shout. "Put the girl down and drop your weapons." He speaks slow and I try to untie myself. "Move towards me and place your hands on your heads." All 4 of them do, the rest of the cops cuff all of them and drag them outside, a policewoman unties me and I run towards Allison, I wrap my arms around her neck amd squeeze her tight. "I thought I lost you" she speaks broken. "Im hear baby, ill never leave you" she hugs me tighter.

After hugging for what seemed like an iternity, I realise her so she can reunite with her brother.

Allison's P.O.V

Adam realises me and I make my way towards Jake, he opens his arms and I run into them. "I missed you" he speaks, I chuckle and hug him tighter, "I thought I lost you too" he whisper, he kisses my head and hugs me tighter.

Walking outside, a officer stops us. "Ma'am may I just get a clarification, Claire is your mother correct?" I nod and he nods back. "You two gentleman will have to come with us, so we can heal those gun shot wounds. We walk together to the ambulance car and drive to the hospital.

~¤~
I fell asleep driving back home, when we got there I felt a light kiss on my head, I was lifted up and carried, I open my eyes to see Adam walking me to my house, "you can put me down now Adam" I spoke softly. He smiles and puts me down. The door is opened to a horrified dad, "Allison! Oh thank heavens your okay" he pulls me into a hug, I smile, "thank heavens im okay too" he realises me and I crash into bodies. "ALLISON YOUR ALRIGHT" Nick, Noah hug me, "hi guys im missed you" I said hugging them. I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Christy standing there smiling. "Hi" I squeal and jump on her, "oh my god I missed you" she laughs and hugs me back.

After having dinner and Christy leaving, Adam decided to stay the night in the guest room, well that's what dad and my brothers think. Adam sneeks into my room, I smile and he walks towards me, he crashes his lips into mine, my hands reaches into his hair and i tug on it, "you dont know how much I wanted to do that" he mumbles into my lips, I smile and kiss him as eagerly. His hands tight around my waist, he grazes my mouth with his tongue and I give him entrance, he squeezes my ass making me moan, he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks backwards, he hits the side of the bed and fall onto it, I laughs and stroke his abdomen area making him groan. I slowly lift his shirt up and remove it.

We spent the night kissing and hugging. This was perfect and all I needed right now.