18. Party Regrets

I have started on my makeup. I had shorts on and a top. I was half way through my makeup and heard the door bell. He is 20 minutes early. I frantically do my eyeliner and run downstairs. I open the door, Adam looking fly as always. "Hey- whats wrong with your face?" I give him a conserned look and grab his phone out of his pocket to look through the tinted mirror. I have done my eyeliner way uneven. And completely forgot to put eye shadow on the other eye. He laughs and grabs me and gives me a kiss on the forhead. "You do know, you don't need makeup to impress me" "well its a party cant a girl put something to hide those flaws" "I love those flaws" he said almost whispering it. I have realised I have the house to myself. Everyone went out to eat at a fast food place. I smile and wrap my hand around his and pull him in. We walk upstrairs and I decide to take off my makeup. "Ah you listened to me, see how beautiful you look without all that slab covering your real beauty" I had the sudden earge to through him in bed. I turn around and walk up to him. I kiss him firmly, he takes a step back and falls onto my bed taking me with him. He smirks while kissing me. I pull off a bit and laugh to the realisation that I have not taken off my red lipstick. "You have something on your lips" he narrows his eyebrows. I get up from him and grab a mirror. He sits up and I sit on his lap. "Here" he looks at it and lets out a laugh "how do I look in red" "hmmm.. you suite it" he smiles and kisses me again. He wraps his hands around my legs and waist and lifts me up. "Okay lets go take this new look off" I smile still hanging onto him. He walks into my bathroom and puts me onto the bench. I kick my legs in thin air while Adam is taking the lipstick that transferred from my lips to his. When he finishes he walks over to me. "Okay so you ready to go" I wrap my arm around his waist "maybe 5 minutes?" I smirk at him. He smiles and gives me a kiss, his hands sliding around my waist, tightening and drags me up with him. He walks out the door hoisting me up and then placing me gently onto the ground. "Okay lets go"

                                     ~¤~

We arrive at the party. Adam opens the door for me and I get out. We walk in and its packed. Someone hands us a drink but I refuse. Adam drinks his and the walks over to the dance floor. Im close behind and he turns around and we start to dance. I never really noticed that Adam was pretty good at dancing. "Where did you learn to move like that?" "My self really, no one ever taught me" I smile and we keep dancing.

                                      ~¤~

its been 2 hours since we've been here, Adam has gone with his friends and ive found Christy. Christy has had a couple of drinks and dozed off in the corner. I walk off to look for Adam. Then a sight stops me, my heart sinks. It was Adam and Carrie. Making out. By the looks of it Adam is sure enjoying it. I didnt know what to do, so I walk over pull Carrie away from Adam. I look at him in disgust. I dont even say anything to Carrie I just squeeze my fist and punch her. Carrie stumbles back in shock. "You little skank" "I.... win" she says while tilting her head backwards to stop her nose from bleeding. I turn to see Adam in shock. "I hate you" the hatred I now have for Adam has suddenly appeared. "Wait...no Allison" "save your appology" I walk out and grab Christy on my way out. I couldnt believe out of all the people Adam was this person. I thought he was different. Who am I kidding he is really just a typical bad boy.