34. I Love You Too

"UGHHHH!" I screamed. "Adam get off my suit Case!" I wined. He smirked and patted his lap. I groaned and sat on his lap harshly making him groan. I smile and he rolls his eyes. "I will get off your suit case if you give me a kiss" he said with amusement in his voice, that was my queue. Not to kiss him but seduce him. I swung my legs around him so I was straddling him. His eyes widen in shock, pushed him down so he was laying on top of the suit case, I scooted a bit further up his body making him moan. Honestly not knowing why, I lifted his shirt and kissed his lickable abdomen area. I went further up to his neck, biting and sucking, he held my waist tight and moaned when I kissed his soft spot. That was then my queue to leap off him and push him off of my suit case so I could drag it downstairs. "HA! I knew you'd fall for my seduction" I laughed and he had a look of darkness in his eyes. "Adam. I-I didn't mean to-" I was cut off when I was shoved against the wall. Adam looked at me with desperation and desire, his hands were rubbing my stomach slowly and soothingly, I closed my eyes a little and opened it back up, when I opened my eyes im faced with an amused Adam. "You like that?" He asked seductively. "Mhhmm" I closed my eyes again, snaking my arms around his neck and tugging his hair, making him groan and press his head into my neck, he pulled me closer and whispered into my ear. "I can not wait until we are both alone in the hotel hours away from parents with you" I felt his smirk on my ear. I tugged harded, imagining what Adam would want to do to me. "Im going to make you scream my name".

                                      ~¤~

"ADAMM!" I screamed. He covered his ears and smirked. "When I thought I meant scream my name, I meant in bed." I rolled my eyes at the dirty comment but still shocked at the hotel in front of my eyes. "Can't believe you got us to stay at the Hilton Hotel!" I jumped up and down. He laughed and I hugged him, tightly. "Wow there Ms Iron Man. Your going to crush me" he said chuckling. I let go and kissed him on the lips. I felt something spark in him.

I was pinned against the wall over our hotel room, Adam was hungry. Not as on food hungry, but hungry for me. He smashed his lips into mine. I lifted my leg and wrapped it around his waist pulling him closer to me, he started rolling his hips making me groan. He put his hand on my thigh and got a grip under it, he reached down for my other leg, I immediately jumped and he held my legs. His lower body supporting my back to stay against the wall. He attacked my neck, kissing, sucking and biting. I tugged on his hair and that made him growl.

He walked us over to the bed and crashed on top of me, his face got to my lower body then ripping my shirt in half. He looked up and smirked at me. I grabbed his neck and pull his lips back to mine. "You taste so good" he mumbled into my lips. I smiled and kissed down his neck, I lifted his shirt and took in the view.

After a couple of hours Adam and I were both naked in bed, he was sound asleep from the long drive. I stared at him, taking in his features. The fact he had a popping jaw, defined cheek bones, had faint freckles. I put my hand on his chest and he murmed something. "I love you Allison" I smiled and kissed his lips gently. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. His head resting on the crook of my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you too"