15. I Want Your Boyfriend

I woke up to me sleeping in my own bed. How did I get here? Did Adam actually carry me here. I turn to be facing Noah. Lying next to me, I scream and smack his face. "Geez 'A' what did you do that for?" He said rubbing his nose. "Sorry, but dont sleep next to me when im in my drunk sleep" he laughs. I rub my head "dont talk to loud please." Now get out and get me aspyrin... "im waiting for something" he said crossing his arms over and raising an eyebrow. "Thank you?" "Thank you" he said smiling and walking out of the room. I drag myself into the shower, I smell like Adam's room. I get out put on a robe and I walk out as Noah walks in with aspyrin and water. "Thanks" I say as I gulp down the water. "Hey so have you seen the new girl, what's her name again? Cathy? Cammie? Ca- I cut him off "Carrie" saying it with a hint of annoyance. "Oh yeah Carrie, shes hot." Then something great popped into my head. "Hey Noah what do you think of going on a date with Carrie?" "Uhh I dont know if im her type" "oh the sloppy, messy, annoying brother?" I laugh a little "yeah she'll dig you. I hook you two up?" "Yeah sure why not" he says with the corner of his mouth curving upwards. Okay great. Just what I needed, well she needed, a date with a boy to get her mind off Adam.

                                       ~¤~

I walk into school with a smile on my face, then I feel someone grap my arm before I can say anything they drag me into the janitors closet. I focus on the person, its Carrie. "Hey Carrie, why are we in a close- "okay listen to me, you think Adam "loves" you, well he wont for long after we hookup" I feel a rush of anger going through my body. "Okay listen you little bitch Adam is MY boyfriend, he is mine and you can't steal him away from me" "yeah we will see about that" she smiles a little "I dont care if I have to get you expelled, he will be mine soon" I dont get why shes going through all this for a boy? Like there are a million bad boys? Why my bad boy. But then I start to think about all the special things Adam does that makes him unique. Carrie smirks at me and walks out of the closet. As I walk out I see Adam and drag him into the closet again. "Wow okay if you want to make out, let me just spray my mouth" he said laughing. But I wasent. "Whats wrong" "okay see Carrie, shes evil im telling you. She dragged me in here telling me how she will have you and she would go as far as getting me expelled" he looks at me unsure. "Look Allison I know she looked at me during class, but it doesn't give you the right to go and make up bull about her" I look at him with a dissapointed look. "You think im lying?" "No- well I think your taking it too far" "what If I can prove it to you" "well then we can have this conversation later" I walk out of the janitors closet, but before I walk off, Adam grabs my arm and pulls me back in. "What?" He doesnt say anything just smirks. He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. Im shocked but then wrap me hands around his neck and brush the back of his neck. We stumble and hit the wall. He wraps his long silky fingers around my face and pulls away a bit. "Yeah you dont need the spray your fine" I say with a smile. I pull away and I wrap my hand around his arm and we walk out, we got a couple of weird looks but we didnt care. I knew what ever Carrie had in store for Adam, I knew he would choose me over her tiny ass. But I didnt mind a little competition.