28. Prom?

Adam and I laid in bed together. We didn't talk or move, he had his hand wrapped around me and our legs intertwined together. This was perfect. We had our full privacy back, but soon broken by the foot steps of people coming closer to my bedroom door. Noah, Nick and Jake come barging in. "Allison-" Nick was cut off when he saw Adam and I, I scream and pull away from Adam, running and slamming the door shut, causing the desk to shake from the force. "Haven't you heard of nocking?" I scream from inside the bedroom. "Sorry I didnt know you had company" Noah says chuckling from the other side. "What do you want?" I asked fed up with my brothers. "We just came in to tell you that, see that Carrie girl?" Jake asking. "Yeah what about her?" They all huff and I cant help but wonder what their going to say. "Well...she kinda asked me to be her prom date" Noah said. "Okay what does that have to do with me?" "Well then she asked me" Jake said. I looked confused. I looked over at Adam who had the same expression as I. "And me" Nick finally said. By that I opened the door to look at their faces to see if they were bluffing. But they werent they were dead serious. "She asked all three of us to be her escort" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "Nick your a freshman? I don't know why she'd ask you...no offence. Noah I understand, she knows you and both seniors. And Jake? Your in your first year in college how could she contact you?" They all shrugged at the same time. I rolled my eyes. "Ill deal with this later" I ask bored, I close the door and walk back to Adam. I drop onto him and he winces. "Sorry" I chuckle into his chest, he brings an arm and wraps it tightly around my waist. "Wasn't that bad" he muffled into my hair. I chuckle once again and bring my arms up to his chest. I trace his muscular chest and outline his popping jawline. He brushes my hair with his fingers. I breathe in deeply and enjoy the peace again. Adam breaks the silence by asking a question, "why do you think he asked all 3 of your brothers?" I think about to for a moment but nothing comes to mind. "To be honest. I have no idea" he huffs in frustration. He pulls me to the side and hugs me tighter. His head buried in my neck, I couldn't breathe. "Adam?" "Mhmm" he speaks into my neck. He was hugging me like I was a bear and he was 5 years old. "I can't breathe" he sighs and pulls away. I instantly feel empty and pull him back into me. He smirks and wraps his arms around me once more.

I was meeting Christy at the mall today so we could pick out our prom dresses. I was very picky and specific about clothes.

We've been roaming around the mall for hours and I have not found "the dress" Christy settled on a red dress with a sweet heart neckline, it was filled with sparkles on the chest area and was long and flowy. I however did not like any of the dresses so far. "Your so annoying you know that" Christy saying fed up with my attitude towards the dress im wearing. "What? I hate the colour. Its orange and it doesnt suite my figure and I hate it when the strap wrapped high around my neck. I took off the dress and went to the racks. I skimmed through the dresses until something caught my eye. It was a lavender dress. It was tight right down to the bottom off my butt and then chiffon flowing down covering the legs. It was sparkle from top to bottom. It had a sweet heart neck line and it was strapless and I was speechless.

"Christy...." she doesnt answer. Instead she keeps looking through dresses. "CHRISTY" I yell, she's startled and walks over to me. "You dont have to scream to get-" "oh-my-god" "I know" I say grinning. "What are you doing here? Try it on dumb ass" I chuckle and walk fast to the change rooms.

A few minutes later I try it on and just stare at me reflection. I was completely inlove with the dress. I walk out and I find Christy sitting patiently, when she sees me she gasps. "Wow" whats all she said. "I know" Thats what all I said. "You have to get it like, if you dont I think I might cry for you" I chuckle. "Well let me text Adam to come and see for him self, he's somewhere in the mall" he hates it when we just stand and look for the clothes, especially girl clothing.

Me: hey you, I found a dress. Would you like to come and see it

Adam: hey, yeah id love to see it. Ill be there in 2

I didnt answer. All of the sudden I felt self conscious. I stared back at my reflection, looking to find if anything made my imperfections show. But I shook my head and turned away.

Minutes later Adam shows up. "Okay lets see where my little princess is a-" he spots me and freezes in his tracks. "Christy. Could you give us a moment" Adam looks to Christy, she looks confused but then understands what Adam is trying to say. "Ill leave you two love birds" she says smirking. When she's out of sight. I see Adam taking steps closer to me, a smirk plastered on his face. I step back into the change room, slowly until hes in it with me. He doesnt take his eyes off me, he closes the door and locks it. He takes a few steps closer, causing my back to hit the wall, "you look....stunning" I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Thanks" I say shyly, there wasent much space between us. But I didnt mind. His hands glid around my waist and pushes me into him. I let out a small shriek but cover my mouth. He looks down at me with a smirk on his face. We were so close together I needed to look up, "this dress is perfect on you, it shows all your beautiful curves" in one swift move he turns me to the side. "Yup, I want this dress" I laugh at him "me aswell" I say laughing. "Well let me see the price" I take the price tag out and stare at it in shock. "$690! My budget is 3 times less" I say in dissapointment" I sigh and begin so take it off, but Adam zips the dress back up. "What are you doing? I can't stay in a dress I can't have" he smirks at me, I look at him in confusion "ill buy it for you" "what? No Adam your not, its almost $700" "almost" he said with a smile "still I can't let you buy it, its to much" "my parents are loaded A, ill manage" he said grinning. I start to get excited, I have this huge smile on my face. I through myself at Adam, he laughs and hugs me back, I pull from his chest and kiss him, "thank you so much Adam" he smiles "your welcome princess" "okay now get out of here, I need to change" he looks a little bit dissapointed "you were going to change in fornt of me a few seconds ago" I chuckle and unlock the door, I push him out and close the door I get undressed at walk out the dressing room. Adam and I walk to the counter to pay for the dress. "Nice choice" the girl over the counter says, I smile in return, Adam takes out his card and gives it to her. "You have a very generous boyfriend" she says. "I know" I say with a smile. She puts in a cotton zip up bag and hands it to Adam. "Have a nice day" "you too" Adam and I say at the same time. We walk out and I get a text from Christy.

Christy: hey im leaving my mum needs me, have fun with your badboy.

I chuckle at the text and put my phone away. I wrap my arms around his muscular ones and walk out the mall.