chapter - 2

Kits p.o.v

As like he said ming won the competition and now am with him in his car going to the little restaurant. We had some noodles over there ,but...i don't know , what happened to me...! Am getting irritated by everyone in the restaurant. They are ripping every part of ming by their oogling eyes and i want to rip those eyes.

*What....wait a minute, am i getting jealous..!! No way....*

"P'kit...." He wispered to me near my ear and his breathing sending those stupid chills over to me.

I turned around to face him and just hummed ,then he went onto his kness..
*What is he...doing.* i thought about that and when i look around there are no one around us , we're in a park with dim lights.

I don't no how... May be i was so into my thoughts and didn't realize that we made it to park.

Ming took both of my hands into his and said..
" P'kit...i really donno the reason but its the first time that i fall for a guy ,and i've been deeply falling for you... I can't let pass the time , any day or any hour.... or any minute...without thinking about you...
And finally i realised that i can't live without you. P'kitkat, you are my heartbeat , you are my breathing and you are everything in my life . I like you p... , I like you so much "

He said every single word looking into my eyes and i can feel the love from him towards me . I didn't realise that am letting my tears out until ming got up from his knees and said to me ....
"P'kitkat... I can understand if you're not ready.... But please.... Don't cry . I can't see u letting your tears down"

With that i hugged him tightly. At first he was in a little shock but after few seconds, he responded to my hug and hugged me too tighter by saying "p'kitkat..."

"Shhh..." I placed my index finger on his lips and looked into his eyes , i said "i like you too ming"

And without wasting the time he took my lips onto his,. I responded it to  him returning the kiss to complete. When he licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance, without hesitation i gave into him .

We made a passionate kiss....until our breathing got out of control.... We parted our lips letting the saliva strings...
Ming said "I like you p'kitkat"
"I like you too ming" i replied with the smile of 1000 volts ....

But to my surprise, suddenly he attacked my neck . I gasped for a moment but i stopped him when his cold hands touching my body underneath my shirt. Telling him not now.. he replied to me saying "But i really want you now" in a seductive voice.

"Ming please.....am not ready for this.." he controlled himself for a few seconds, leaning on my shoulder near the crook of my neck. And said "it's okay ... I can wait"

Just like that we made it to our dorms and bid our goodbyes , went to our respective rooms.

_______________________________

Hello guys....
Thanks for ur support and ur votes... Its giving me confident and also more ideas..
And also.. some kinky imagination that i can add to my stories .

Well i did a bit too much cheesy lines over the proposal but i hope u like it guys..

Meet u again in next chapter , keep supporting... Peace♥ ✌