Chapter - 38

When he was in the car after check up... He is caressing the ring which is on his left side.... He thought it's Pha's... But when he looked down.... It's not.... When he saw another ring on his right hand he got to know that it's Pha's.... So... Whose this...

These are the thoughts... Which are running in his mind... When he asked pha... Pha just shrugged it....

After getting settled in his room.... He took the ring and placed it inside his wallet... And kept safely inside his bag.... He just smiled of what he is doing.... And he doesn't know,  why he cared about that ring.... That much......

***********

From the day they returned  to the dorm from hospital kit can sence that, beam got up with a problem..... Orelse he won't be this quiet Na.... Now too he  can see that Beam is in deep thoughts... He wants to ask what happened to him... But at the same time their lecture has shown up so... He stopped himself...,for now...

But when it comes to the lunch time ...,  he immediately turn to beam... Ask him... About the things... But soon got cut by forth dragging beam along with him... He frowned while looking at their backs... So he turned to pha and asked..

"why forth is dragging beam like that...!! "

Pha looked down to kit with a thin smile and said..
" it's just that they have a little... misunderstanding... Between them... So he wants to clear it with beam... "

" oh... Is that why... He seems a bit gloomy.."
Kit made a face like he is getting to understand now... Which made Pha chuckle...

"yeah...now...come on let's get you something to eat... "

" hmm.... am really super hungry Pha... "

Pha laughs and while circling his hand on kit's shoulder..
" I know... I know.... "

They went to the cafeteria and sat at their regular spot... When Pha make sure that kit is comfortable,  he went to get their lunch...

But before he comes with their food... Some one got over near to kit and dragged him to somewhere...

**************

Ming P.O.V

Why am I thinking like this..... And why I think I saw p'kit and p'pha embracing each other.... In yo's room...

Am racking my hair with these stupid thoughts... Right now.. Even now...  I just can't keep up with the others on this assignment... That's why I immediately came to my dorm... And sat on my bed...

"why these stupid dreams are haunting me... That's too especially that giant with my p'kit.... Being super clinging .... Arghhh... "

" And now I can't even keep up with my assignments too... "

With those thoughts I accidentally caressing my chain.... But suddenly I can see that there is something missing

***shit....where could be my ring gone... ***

I've checked all over my room but still..  I couldn't find my ring anywhere.... Now my room is looking like a mess...

I just sat in between the mess while holding my head...
"where are you.... My ring... "

Then suddenly I thought... That.... It may be at yo's place... And I quickly went to the door by tripping here and there.... Because of this mess...

I knocked at the yo's door Continuously... And the door opened revealing a angry short person... I chuckle a bit but then suddenly I thought I need to find the ring... ,  so I just welcomed myself into his room while he is cursing me a lot... But still I couldn't find it... In his room too....