Chapter - 20

Ch - 20 ( part - i )

Everything is just happening like in a motion,which no one can explain......
When wayo saw that ming got hurt but not by kit.... It's.....

"p'Pha...." He said after recovered the state of shock & saw ming who was now sitting on the floor with the pain. He then saw the blood at the corner of ming's mouth.so he just went near to him.

Kit seems to can't take this anymore, his legs got wobbled nearly giving out... But pha got him into his embrace. Still kit is been trembling and got hold of pha &clenched his shirt.

When ming saw the view infront of them ,he didn't like it....he is clenching his fist and biting his teeth... yo' can see the viens that popping outside.

"If again ..i saw u near kit, am going to kick that fuckin' face of yours." Pha said while glaring at ming.

Ming can't take it anymore so he spit it out saying... "Who the hell are you to say..."

Wayo came infront of ming and said
"Ming...... p'Pha please just listen to me.."

Pha is also hurting equally by seeing wayo defending him so he cutted down the wayo's words saying..
"Not a word wayo .... Not. A . Word. "

But Ming got furious by the act infront of him, seeing kit in pha's embrace and clenching over his shirt...made him even more angry, unknown to ming himself, he doesn't know why is he being like that & couldn't get to control of his mind and words...so he looked down at kit & just spit it out saying...

"Oh....now i knew that... You are just making a show right...you just wanted to show that you are so pure...haha...!! But look at you, being all over your bestfriend."
Every one is getting shock by the words of ming
"And you ..." He looked over at pha and said "i thought you are all over at yo' playing lovey dovey and all but you got over him quickly and turned to another in a disgusting way."
He again turned his look on kit and said
"Ahh... So may be ......did he not fucked u already!! So that's why you came...to me..."

Kit looked at ming in horror and pha got his fist ready and thrown another punch to ming.

Kit got on his knees on to the ground in shock of every word that came out of ming's mouth . He now clenching his own shirt over his heart because it is been started stinging badly.

Pha and ming are fighting with each other, but still kit doesn't want them to get hurt, he wants to stop them but...he is not in that state...
"Pha.....pha...." He could just wispered out loud a bit but to no avail pha kicked ming in shin...,ming is also not going down so his landed on pha's cheek.

Now the people are gathering in cafeteria, looking over the fight scene ming's friends are ready to jump in the action but their Seniors stopped them. And called a person who can handle this situation.

Wayo couldn't do anything , bit still he is trying to stop the fight between them.

"Pha... Please...STOP. ...." Kit said his words out loud . Just then forth and beam got near them.

Beam took care of trembling kit and forth got the hold of pha. Lam amd wayo got the hold of furious ming...but they not listening and trying to get out of that hold.

"STOP THIS.... NOW. " Forth said out loud in his stern voice.they both stopped their act but still glaring at each other.

"Pha...." Forth again called out his name so pha just turned over his head to kit.... And saw kit is trembling very badly and clenching his own shirt. So he went over to kit and crouched down &went to hug him. Kit eventually tighten his hug over clenching and crumpled pha's shirt.

"Pha....ph...p....pha...i...i...," Kit stuttering and trembling over too much, can't get to process the words, which he wanted tell.

Pha also tighten his hug and soothed kit, by rubbing him over his back and hair, there only by saying calm words...
"Shh....kit... Everything will be alright ......am with you now....shh...."

Ming is getting too furious of every act which is going infront of him... And again he started clenching his fist hard , when wayo saw that hand, he said to ming...

"Ming...stop this now, please.... Let's just get out of here...."
Ming spitted his blood on the ground, turning around kicking the bench and went off with wayo.

Beam and forth shared their looks in very confused and worried state.

"Let's just get out of here..." Beam said while handling his car keys to forth.

In the car , forth got into driver's seat , beam sat beside him And pha & kit in the back seat .

He started his driving and drived towards their dorm.

Pha is still holding the trembling kit. Kit is been crying continuously and mumbling some words, which no one can understand.

When forth parked their car over the dorm, pha said...
"Let's just get inside into my room..."

Beam and forth just nodded their heads.

Kit is trembling too much, and he is not even in a good state to walk.  so, pha got him in bridal style and went to his room, followed by forth & beam.

________________________________

Hello....
I know it is too much of drama....hehe... Sorry...

But there is still another half of this chapter..so stay tuned 😅😅

I really donno what the hell I've been saying...

Ok enjoy reading na....

Until then

Love ♥ and peace✌