Chapter - 18 (b)

After the completion of weekend, kit wanted to talk to ming.... But he couldn't find his where abouts. When he came to class all gloomy, pha and beam greeted kit. But those greetings didn't even get into his ears nor mind.

He sat near beam , making beam in the middle of kit and pha....

They both can say that, kit cried a lot and didn't even sleep nor took any decent meals just by looking his face and body.
Beam wanted to start the conversation by then professor entered the class room. And everyone started to concentrate on the given classes but to kit , he was just being blank, he couldn't concentrate at all.

In the middle of the class when kit is not even concentrating on lesson, pha took some glances over kit but couldn't say any thing and he can't look kit to be sad also..he thought that he need to do something, so kit can be in his usual self. 'cause he missed that grumpy one.

When class ended all students got out from their seats to take a break. When pha, beam and kit is ready to getting out of their class. Their phones vibrated showing the notification from a campus forum page.

Kit absent mindedly ,opened and saw it widening his eyes.

There a picture shows that ming is with another girl in his arms, while standing under the tree.

And the caption deadline shows that campus moon and campus star are started dating.

Kit's body started trembling and stormed out from the class, bumping into forth, just then forth entered their class and asked beam
"What happened to kit...why did he stormed out like that ? "

"I donno whats happening..." Beam answered.

Pha got up and saw the notification too , he said to beam...
"Beam,  you please stay over with forth, am gonna get to kit ....alright, just stay with him , forth just be with him.. I'll be back with kit..."

Forth frowned not knowing anything but nodded ,
but as beam is not listening to pha he is equally worried about kit.
"Am also going to come with you pha.."

Pha stopped and turned around to beam he calmly placed his hand over beam and said
"Beam please... listen to me and wait over at our cafeteria with forth ....hmmm...."

"Hmm...." Beam can't do anything now...he just hummed and stayed with forth.

Forth has a little hunch that something is going to be happen, first he will calm his beam who is being worried. Then he will go and find those both to have a serious conversation about what actually is been going on....

After kit stormed out of the class, he headed straight to engineering faculty...but saw wayo from a corner. He can say that yo' is also storming to the same faculty but to the cafeteria.

So he followed but he didn't get to see wayo. Then he changed the direction but halted his steps when he listen to that particular voice.

_____________________________________

Hello guys...

actually this is the continuation of 18th chapter which i forgot typing... So now I've completed this chapter

Happy reading..

Love ♥ and peace ✌