Chapter - 37

Forth and beam woke up early and came down to hall... Sat down at the table, waiting for their breakfast to get ready....  Pha and kit didn't arrived down yet...

Forth can see that beam being so silent from yesterday.... And now too... He can see that, beam is in some serious thoughts... So he decided to distract him a bit.  He came and sat near beam... Holding him in his embrace.... Slightly stroking his hair... He asked...
"babe.... Are you alright...? "

Beam turned to forth and gave him a sharp answer
" No.. "

Forth got a bit stiff by his answer and looked down to beam..
" why... What happened... What is the reason..,  that you been like this... Now... "

Beam made a bit distance in between them and said..
" I need to ask that thing?  "

Forth frowned a bit not knowing anything about what beam is talking...
" what are you talking about beam,  am not getting anything... "

Then beam slightly raised his voice
" Iam talking about yesterday's event... "

Forth frowned more... Not understanding anything...
" what... Beam.... "

Beam took a deep breath and said...
" forth.... Am being fully silence... And being patience...from yesterday,  that doesn't mean I didn't understand or got anything.... By seeing all that things...!! "

Forth now got to know, what beam is talking about... And he wants to explain it to him too... But don't know how to start...
" beam.... Babe... "

But beam cutted his words...
" Hmm.... Yes.... Now.... You tell me... Oh no... Explain me... What is exactly going on... And I think for sure that you know everything... Right.... And you guys choose to keep me away.... Why forth... Don't I have a right to know... Am also scared about him... I care for him the most... You know that but still... Why...And just tell me what ever am thinking is wrong... "

Forth took beam hands into his... Rubbing his thumb over the palm... To calm him a bit...
" beam I'll tell you everything... But not right now... Please... "

Forth said when he saw Pha and kit are coming down for the breakfast... And signaled to beam... That they are coming... And slightly shaked his head... So beam just took a deep breath and looked at them... Smiling lightly... But again started his silent treatment...

When Pha met with the silence... He questioned forth with his eyes... But forth said he'll take care of that... By assuring him... With his expression

"kit.... How are you feeling now... "
Forth started the conversation to keep it simple..

Kit just slightly rubbed over his forhead. .. Not knowing anything... About what happened.. He just slowly said..
" I don't know... But something is different... And today... I don't felt that much of uneasy too... Like everyday... But there a light headache though... "

Pha saw that and rubbed his palm over kit's back... And said...
" it's okay.... We need to go to hospital today.... Dad wanted to do some more test... To check your health too... "

Kit slightly nodded his head and said..
" hmm.... Alright... "

" you guys can go to hospital without me... I need to run to the faculty... Seniors want me over there... "
Forth said when he got messages from lam... About meeting with their seniors..

Pha just nodded and continued their breakfast...

****************

After that forth went back to the faculty and beam, kit and Pha got ready to visit his dad at the hospital.