Chapter - 42

In phana's mansion, everything seems to be busy and chaotic.... Going on to prepare some thing for the upcoming party... Just with the closed ones....

Everything is going be arranged at the back side the mansion... Where a big and peaceful garden's present....
The party is actually going to get start in evening.... They got more 5 hours to get ready....

For beam, forth and phana, it is easy to choose the outfit for themselves... But for one person... It seems to be difficult... And current hormones making him to sit at a corner.... While sulking.....

Kit's parents... Forth's parents.... Beams parents and finally pha's father... Has arrived to phoenix mansion... And everyone are amused with kit's behavior...

And that behavior making everyone smiling... And cooing... Too....

"kit... Baby... Choose anything you want Na... "
Kit's mother Katherine said to kit... To choose a out fit...

" no... Everything makes me fat... Not just FAT.... Very fat mom.... "
Kit said still in sulking mode...

" so dear.... How do you want it to be... "
Forth's mother Diane asked kit with a loving smile...

" aunt dii... I just don't want to look to fat in any outfit.... "

" well... Most of the outfits make you not too fat and also you can outstand in those outfits... "
Beam's mother lien said to kit in a convincing voice... Because she can't able to hold her laugh..

" but aunt Lee... Everything is just too tight, those are making me suffocate... I can't.. "
Kit said with a defeated voice...

Everyone in hall just sighed.... Not knowing... How to make him get ready....

" umm.... Kit... I'll choose your outfit... Just try it once... If you like it... We are going to continue with that one... If not.... We'll dump everything... So you and I can have simple but elegant clothes... Which are now in our closet... What say... "
Pha suggested to kit... Making kit to smile wildly... And nodded saying okay... To him...

Pha choose single garment from each of outfits and mixed and made it into one and gave it kit.... Which made kit to satisfy of his outfit..

" now in this outfit you won't look fat... And this scarf can hide your stomach too... What do you say... "

" Hmm... Thanks pha.... This one will go.... "
Kit said while showing his deep dimples... Leaving everyone to shock.... Like how easy it made to pha... To make kit wear an outfit..

So Phoenix blurted out saying...
" wow... Son... You really took a good control of kit... "

Those words made kit to go stiff... After a few seconds... He turned to pha and said...
" no one will control me... Am not a toy... "