Chapter - 27

****

I think almost few people guessed right.... About that person, who listened everything...
😆😆
Ok ok lets continue with our story....

******

Next day pha's father checked upon Kit's vitals and said they are in a good progress but kit still need more rest. With that he just patted Kit's head with a loving gaze... And went off to his duty at the hospital...

Forth and beam went back to their dorms, to attend the classes.... Cause forth can't miss his classes and beam needs to take notes for both of his friends...

Kit didn't talk much... But soon  becomes tired after throwing up like few times...

Pha didn't left kit for a second... He got what ever kit wants.... But when after lunch... Kit sat on sofa in the hall and silently cried over... Thinking about ming.

Pha who See's kit crying... He  didn't said anything but just comes and embrace him in his arms...by soothing kit....

After sometime They both will just drawn into sleep .... By embracing each other on the couch.

When it is almost dinner time forth and beam will be back to kongthanin's house... But got stopped by the view infront of them... They smile lovingly by seeing the sleeping figures , embracing each other... Beam just found them as a cute koala, by sleeping and embracing.
But forth will notice the dried tears of kit...

*******

When at the dinner time kit doesn't touch his favorite dish shrimp , which is brought by beam... He is getting nauseous of that smell...

Pha will see what that dish making kit..., So he just silently remove that dish from the table and keep it in fridge.

"Pha... Why did removed that dish... That's Kit's favorite..."

"I know... But it is getting him nauseous... I don't think it is the best idea , to have shrimp in home..."

"Aww ..... That means , the baby doesn't like shrimp... Just like his father haa...." Beam teased both... Kit and pha... Stopped eating for a second and starred at each other but didn't said anything...

"That means Pha doesn't like shrimp at all aa... "
Forth will ask beam... And he replied saying...

"Pha doesn't like shrimp at all... When we were kids, he always throws up , when ever he smelled shrimp... But after growing up, he don't get nauseous but still hates to eat that... "

Forth just nodded and didn't said much... He was almost being... Silent through out the dinner, but when beam making him talk. He just responded to them by just nodding or with small answers.

After the dinner kit is fast asleep because of that nauseous... It made kit tired and a bit pale. Beside him beam also slept like a baby... Pha will see them with a smile on his face and take a walk at his back yard , & seated on one of the chair.

" Sooo~~~ the baby belongs to ming..."
That voice and words startled pha and made his face to turn to that voice and saw forth, standing beside him.

He slightly looked at him in horror but covered it by turning around... And said
"What are you talking about...?"

Forth seated beside him and said with a calm voice...
"Yesterday night..., sorry but I already listened everything pha.... So just tell me..., What actually happened and what are you going to do next..."