chapter - 31

******

Long story a head guys.... So brace your selves up and.... Happy reading....

*******************

When everything is going to be smoothly... But difficult for some people.... Moowan get to know that ming is being dazing out because of a certain senior... She get to know about this by her minions... Who saw ming being following kit...

*So he is the one, who is coming in between us again..... Why.... Why always it is you...p'... But sorry.... Ming is mine and you are nothing to him...*

With that thought she is planning something upon to takedown kit... And she need time to execute that plan... Until then... She thought that she will always stick to ming.

***************

Now here comes our stupid ming , who seems to be still in daze of why p'pha and p'kit is together...., And he doesn't like that fact..., He is watching them carefully at a distance. when ever he wants to see his p'kit. He didn't know why.... But nowadays his mind is drifting to find kit and able to see him. But..... There will be pha... With him as always...

He obviously hate that seeing them together but didn't get to know his true feelings... Which are creating a mashup...

*********

In the class..,
after our medic students completed their class... Pha speak out saying...

"Guys ..... There is going to be conduct , this small feast... In our campus.., where all medic students are going to perform their thing upon anything...like singing..., Dancing..., Or providing food... Or clothes..."

"Wait.... But for what..."
Beam asked...kit just looking at them...

"To collect money for children foundation..., Who suffers from cancer and disability.."
Pha said to beam...

"Iam okay with the food and clothes..., What about this singing and dancing thing...."
Beam frowned lightly... And asked pha...

"Like we are giving them a small concert thing....,  we are providing tickets... Which students will buy them...., We thought that besides selling our clothes or providing food, we sure can make a lot by this thing... So why not ..."
Pha explained to them...

"So...., This is what all you're moons are doing... Haa..."
Beam asked pha when he thought, forth is been out with pha sometimes saying it is about a moon thing...

"Yeah... We had a little meeting with previous and current moons yesterday., Besides this was forth's idea... And every one liked it..."

"Sure...., forth is the one , who can only have this gig ideas..."
Beam said in irritating, but smilied afterwards...and continued talking...

"So... When it is going to happen..."

"Tomorrow evening...."
Pha answered him..

"Hmm....kit.... Why don't you participate in this.... You know you look all tired and lazy...just being sitting over..., If you get to loosen up a bit... It will be good for you and the baby too...."
Beam asked him... When pha imitate to ask him...

"I donno....i think i can't be any help in this..."
Kit said in a small voice.

"Kit... It's okay if you can't...but you can support me right..."
Pha said to kit , while watching him.

"What are you going to do..."
Beam asked pha again.

"I think am going to sing...with the help of forth...in the end of concert..."
Pha said to them...beam nodded to him and kit smilied to encourage him...