Chapter - 32

*******

SILENCE is the only word could say .....
The whole ground became silent and slowly the murmurs were started among them selves. When pha released himself from kit... A lone tear fall out from the Ming's eyes. He couldn't take his eyes from the stage . It just shows the blankness in his eyes.

Kit stood up and slowly moved out from the stage and kept walking.... He doesn't where he is going.... But he just wanted to go away from there...pha also went behind him...

Pha ......... He don't know what to do right now... He know he made a mistake... But he couldn't let the students see the tears of kit... But right now he is scared to talk to kit.... And the silence is also killing him.

When kit got near to his dorm room... Pha hold out to Kit's hand and stopped him from entering into the room... But kit didn't turned around....

"Ki..."
Before pha could say anything... Kit said that

"Is it really fun to play pha....?"

Pha got nothing to say..., No answer for that question... He wanted to say something... But nothing is coming from his mouth.

So kit just jerked his hand from pha's hold & went inside to his room, slamed the door and leaned to it...he let out a big  breathe while trembling along with a tear from his eyes...
He slowly slided over the door and bought his kness together..., And just cried his balls out... Because that incident made him remembered the day of their fight in the cafeteria.

Pha just stood out thinking .... And bowed his head down... Not getting to know what to do

*****

Were as ming... He touched his cheek known to know that a tear came out from his eyes...he frowned a bit and wipes his own tears... But stopped his hand in a air when he listened to others saying...

"So it's true that they are together..."

"Oh...!!! I didn't knew that .... When everyone are talking about their engagement.... I thought it was false..."

"They are so lucky to get engage with their parents approval right..."

"Yeah... I wish i could have a boyfriend right now..."

"Omg.... did you look at those rings... They wore it for real... That means... The news about their engagement is true...huh..."

He listened to those every single word .... And thought... Yes!! He saw those rings on their hands... That means.... No.... How it could be....

He turned around to see yo' but he couldn't find his bestfriend ..... Because yo' already went out from there.... Cause he couldn't take it anymore... And get to knew that , those rumors are not a false impact..., They are true...

So ming just went out from there... Sat in his car and droved far away from the campus....

When he knew that he was far away from everything... He parked his car on a highway... Where he could see that the road is empty &  silent... And no other car can see...too

He just came out and near his car thinking... About himself...
"What is this.... Why am i feeling like this..."

He look up to sky and sighed...
"Why it is hurting so much.... Why.... Why... Why...."

He rested himself at the car door and closed his eyes....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Suddenly a car horn sound came to his ears .... That made him jolt up and opened his eyes...and.... Looked around... It's already too dark right now...