Author thoughts and talks..

hello guys ... this is riya hina .., 

how you guys are all doing... , by the way am here to give my gratitude to all my readers and followers and friends , who supported me by reading my story, voting and commenting... thank you so much ....and because of you guys i got a little bit of confidence in my self ...

Okay this got too exaggerating...sorry...so here i want to present you guys ,more stories of my imagination...and also thanks to @prajaktalawande who shared her thoughts of a new story...

so basically there are few stories...which are,

*1*  a story based on A Gangster love... where ming and kit are the main protaganist, with quick twists and plots. i didnt think of a name to this though...and also i request you guys to please suggest some names...and it also based on m-preg. thanks for the idea dear prajaktalawande

*2* another story is based on a traingle love story...., in the name of "glistening tears of love" . which is between ming, kit and pha.filled with a little bit of angest,hurting and sadness.

*3* another story is about a broken soul finding his another part of his soul ,which got dissappeared. its is shown between kit-forth-beam.  beam who will dissapear suddenly from forths life. and in forth's life there will be a new entry of kit . please do suggest a title names na....

*4* now coming to another story... which is also based on a m-preg story. where basically there will be kit ming and baby... how the story will continue ill tell you guys later. oh by the way, the story, it goes by "a bound of destiny or destiny binds us 2gether"

so guys .. these are some of my imagination which am going to narrate through a story... what do guys think and also i want to ask you guys a question... can i  publish all stories at once .. like every story will be published with one chapter a day...or du you want me to complete one story fully and start another....

....//

waiting for your reviews , comments and suggestions...

love <3 and peace

your author 

riya_hina.