Chapter - 24

Beam's p.o.v.

Well now, everyone's faces are looking at the person who voiced out, and got the look of dumb and unbelievable. Well.....me too. I can't believe it too.

*How come i never saw that in between them....i thought that they are....onto different ones...*

For sure i know that they are cared for each other. But ........

My thoughts got interrupted by uncle Phoenix.

"Huh......!!! Then....why didn't you inform that you and kit are together..., Am not opposing it but...."

*Yeah....that was my question too...*
Literally i can't open my mouth right now...but the voice running in my mind couldn't shut up .....*really...*

" We actually wanted to tell everyone that, when the time comes, but we didn't thought that....we are going to confirm it in this situation....sorry dad... Sorry uncle ....aunty..."
Pha said sorry to everyone.

"But what about me....why didn't you guys tell me...??"
My mind is in full of  questions, i really need answers right now... So i asked pha.

"Pha...am i really your friend...!!! Ha....why didn't you atleast tell me....
You.... Don't trust me???....when past few weeks you guys are like.....not talking to each other, kit got himself house arrest, and you.... how many times ,i asked you , what is the problem, you never shared it with me....what do you think am i for you.... Atleast i could help you in sort out something..."
I just blurted it off whatever it is in my mind....

"Calm down na....beam..... Let them talk..."
When forth said that, i finally got a little bit of calm down..
I know their parents are there but...still....

"Iam...sorry...." Just those 2 words came out from pha's mouth.

Everyone got into the silent mode again.... Until....

"I think it's alright for me, seeing you guys in a relationship ..... For now.... Because it is you pha, and i know you can take care of my kit.."
Kit mother said while patting Kit's head and smiled...

"We have no objection son....upon your relationship.... Don't worry we are not that narrow minded..."
Kit's father voiced out but just standing near her wife. He has this stern look but he loves me...pha...& Kit equally.

"Well nix... What is the period of the baby now....is there any complications you think..." Kit's mom asked pha's father .

"Ahh...kit is actually now in 6 weeks pregnant....but....son...i need  to warn you right now...and also another question i want you to get confirm.."

"What is it dad...!!"
Pha said... Because kit seems to process everything.... I know it's hard to believe....

"Pha......kit.... Do you....
Do you really want this baby???...... I mean, it could be dangerous for you...in the  further future..., While baby is developing inside you..."

"Dad...!!!!" Pha asked with his questioning look... Well everyone frowned a little bit...

"Son....the actual thing is.... By seeing reports and the condition of Kit's body, i can tell that, he is not taking care of himself, if this continues...the baby will born premature...and it will also effect Kit's health condition......

And....one more thing you need to know is...
Before you could come over here or couldn't make it to the hospital... You have no idea what could have happen...

If you guys neglected or couldn't make it in time....or a bit more late...

to the hospital....

Kit could have abort the baby.... "