Chapter - 45 [THE LAST CHAPTER]

Kit's and ming's house is began to fill with people ,who are family members...
Why you say.....cause....
Today is the day , which is so important to all of them.....

It's the baby king's 1st birthday......
So everyone are so happy and looking forward to this day....
All parents are having their own conversation and all their kids are having fun with teasing each other....having baby between them... but one is not so completely getting in between those happiness...

So kit asked pha to help him in the kitchen with something....pha didn't questioned and quietly followed him...

"Is there anything that you want share with me...?"
Kit asked pha casually while cutting some fruits....

" there's nothing kit....and please don't worry about me...its yours and mings biggest day....not only you guys...but the baby's too...afterall it's his 1st birthday.... Don't ruin this day just because you want to know something..."
Pha answered while cleaning a bowl with napkin..

"But that something is too important too... and you are thinking that will ruin our happiness..,how can it will be possible pha...you just  thinking in a negative way...."
Kit went near to pha and cupped his face with his hands...
" look at me... do you think we can be that happy seeing you like this in this state....huh..! Everyday when we try to cheer you up you'll just brush it off with a smile...why pha...don't you care for us anymore..."

To that pha immediately gave his answer saying..
" no i care for you and all of us more...please don't think that way kit..."

Pha said and hugged kit. Kit smiled and said...
" then share it with us....because we care for you too...I care for you... ,we are family, right...."

Pha looked down to that dimpled guy and chuckled...
"Yes....you guys are...."

Kit looked at pha's eyes intensely...

"So....share it with me....na...."

Pha sighed and released their hug...then slowly went near to the window...where he can see everyone...forth..,beam..., ming...,and finally the baby too....who is been having her gibberish talk with his father...
Watching that pha smiled a bit...
"What can i say kit...my mind tells something...and my heart says exactly opposite to it...i don't know what to do..."

He took a deep breath and continued  saying..
" i thought i can let go of him...for his past little mistakes...but now i can't really take it  kit....., staying away from him..., sometimes....... i don't know, yes i hated him for whatever he did to you...., but i still love him...and i thought letting him go at that time....is the best one...but now i can't deny this pain kit....staying away.....i can't..."
And hanged his head low...

Kit came and stood beside pha while looking at his ming and baby and friends...., he hold pha's hand into his and said...
" don't always follow your mind pha...sometimes you need to follow your heart too...so go and talk to him..."

Pha leaved a sigh and said..
"I can't....and i don't know, how to say it infront of him...and for now , he is not over here...at all  to listen to my words too...."

Some one who hideously began to listen the conversation from the start came from that hiding spot and stood at the back of kit and pha....and said...
"Then you just need to turn around to me ...,on to my face..., and say it while looking into my eyes....

                P'pha....."

When pha listened to that voice stood still....and kit...smiled looking at another cute guys....and patted pha's back...
He left them alone before saying these words to the new guest...
" good luck...and soon come down to join the party as a couple... "
But again turned to that guy with a smile and hugged him while saying...
" Welcome back....yo'..."