chapter - 5

********

When ming started to massage the bundle of nerves inside the Kit's entrance, made him shiver and moan with the unbearable pleasure.

"Ahhh...urgh....ming...." Kit moaned panting heavily.

"Now...tell me... That you want me.... or not....." Ming said by taking his fingers out and making kit feel empty inside.

"Yes....i.... Want.... Yh.....y... You...MING" kit said while panting heavily.

Ming started to push Kit's thighs apart to settle himself over there .

Ming took the lube and pressed to have a large firm over his hand and applied it on his manhood, gave a little massage and push some lube inside Kit's entrance.

Now he parted his ass cheeks , slowly he thrusted his junior inside the Kit's hole, making kit hissed. But ...ming didn't stopped he make paces to enter fully inside.

After making kit nod to start his thrusting. Ming started his work slowly in and out.

He bent his body over and pressed his entire length over Kit's hole. While making kit moan
"Mmhh....ahh.....yeah...."

Ming took his legs and bended over Kit's shoulder and started thrusting him faster.

"Do u like it ..p'..."

"YES...." Kit moaned loudly..

"Ahh....there......" Kit moaned again when ming hit some bundle of nerves inside him.

"How about now....."ming asked while continuing his thrusts , kit replied by moaning again

"Ohh.....yes.....right there.....mmm....jst there...."

"Ahh.... Feels so....good..... Ahhhh..urgh..."

Ming kissed Kit's neck and breathing down heavily , while thrusting more faster like a beast.

Kit with his head pushed back and ass raised higher up., He moaned to Ming's furious thrustings .

He felt his orgasam lurking at his lower belly. Releasing the back of Ming's, leaving scars over there.

He grabbed his own junior and started jerking to match the rhythm of mings thrusts.

Ming's hips slammed harder and faster, slapping over the kits ass cheeks, kit wanted to come.

"Ming .....i wanna... Come..."

"Then come for me babe..." Ming replied while ponding and hitting the same bundle of Kit's prostate repeatedly.

"Urgh.....ahh...." Kit moaned loudly while breaking with the intense release all over his stomach and his chest.

While ming is pounding his ass . While holding his lower hip making it in its place cause he is also about to come with a satisfied yell.
Ming came inside Kit's ass.

Ming fell over the Kit's body, with out taking it out.

After controlling his breath, he removed his junior from Kit's well used hole but with in seconds , ming entered again and started to thrust over Kit's entrance again and again until he satisfied.

Kit felt unconscious in the middle of progress, but now he is sleeping peacefully with the light snoring, after cleaning the little tiny liquid drops with wet wipes.

Ming also took his place on bed beside kit and closed his eyes while controlling his breath....

Their sensual and passionate night has came to an end.

________________________________

Successfully completed the love scene,if there is any mistakes correct me...

And i hope u enjoyed this chapter...until then ....

Keep voting and commenting

Love♥ and peace ✌