Chapter - 23

For a little clarity ...

Pha's father is phoenix kongthanin
Kit's mother is  Katherine intochar
Kit's father is.  Karl intochar
Beam's mother is lien barame
Beam's father is Ben barame
Forth's mother is Diane jaturaphoom
Forth's mother is Dravid jaturaphoom
Ming's mother is marlin daichapanya
Ming's father is  martin daichapanya
Yo's father is _________________
Please suggest a name na.....na...na...

***************************

When pha got into the driver's seat , he immediately started the driving towards his father's hospital., In the middle of destination he made a call to his father.
📞 : Hello dad.... Where are you.?

📞 : Hello son..... Am at the hospital only just got out from a conference.

📞 : Dad ....is there anyone with you...

📞 : Right now though....no one . Why...?

📞 : Dad it's a bit urgent, i need you.

📞 : what you got so urgent,that you call me at this time.

📞 : Dad.... I need you right now....are you sure at hospital.

📞 : Yes iam....y .... What happen, are you alright son....

📞  : It's not about me dad. It's about kit and please don't inform anyone na...until i came over there.

📞 : Alright....where are you right now.

📞 : Am just few minutes away from the hospital.

📞 : Ok ... I'll be preparing the room.

📞 : Thanks dad.

Call ended.

At the same time he again try to call beam... But still the call is getting disconnected.

When he was at the hospital, he spotted his dad at the entrance only.  He just hurried his dad, to take kit to do checkup.

  It's been already half and hour that,   Pha is been waiting outside the room. He is still trying to call beam...but to no vence , lastly he tried to call forth and....it connected finally...

"How come i forgot about this..." He mumbled while the phone is ringing.

📞 : Hello pha...

📞 : Where the heck is beam , I've been trying to call him...but it's always getting disconnected.

📞 : Calm down pha.... Beam, he broke his mobile, so we are at the mobile store for the new one. By the way, why are calling me at this time.

📞 : Am at the hospital, so can you guys come over here , it's just....

Pha couldn't complete his sentence because he saw his father, coming outside.

📞 : Forth I'll talk to you later, ohh haa we are at my father's hospital.just come fast.

Pha didn't get to listen the reply , he just cutted down the call and went to his dad.

Pha's father get to know a different type of results...he is bit confused but got confirmed when he did the double check on kit.

"Dad...."

"Stay over near the kit ..... I'll get the confirmation of the results..."

"Is he alright..."