Chapter - 34

Sorry guys for making you wait na.... I need to make this chapter a bit realistic... So i took more time than i needed.... Forgive me na....

*******

Ming will try his best to get to talk with the kit....where he can found him like ..... being Alone....

Flash..:
In library... Between the book shelves...

"Hi p'kit..."
Ming will whisper into Kit's ear making him jump a bit.

But kit won't turn around to him... He just walked away like ,he is alone between those book shelves...

So ming will just sigh....,pout and sit alone there, like an abandoned puppy...

Flash....:

While at another time at cafeteria..., Lucky for ming because he saw kit alone tyding his books to get ready for another class....

"May i help you p'kit...."

Kit knew that voice ,so he didn't lift his face... But just said
"No need "

And then walked away .....just like that....

Well.... Our ming just sighed at sat at the same spot were kit has sat down..

Flash...:

Ming just didn't backed out like that ... He found kit in washroom too... That too in the medical faculty....

But when kit saw ming in the washroom.... He just slammed the door and went out from there leaving ming dumbfounded.

Flash...:

So, when he thought he was loosing his confidence....he saw kit again but accidentally....at the convenience store...

Lucky for him when yo wants to do some grocery shopping....

And lucky for him.... But he don't know about the cravings of kit... Because of that... Kit made himself to the store to buy some food... And satisfy his cravings...

But over there too.... Nothing worked out for ming.... Just the cold shoulder from kit..

*******

Now at present time....
Medical faculty is celebrating , about the concert got high up's.... And their dean was super happy about it....., Being congratulating them and all..... , So in return he made those students, two more days... Free up from every studies... Before weekend... Giving them total freedom...

That lead them all to their usual place and get drunk with extra guys from engineering... And all current moons...and ex-moons...
Oh...and not just the moons.... The stars are also presented over there.

When kit entered along with pha , beam and forth...he saw ming already seated over there... But he didn't give a single glance to him...for the entire time...
But here.... ming just can't keep his eyes away from his p'kit.

So this made our six boys to get seated in a big round sofa... Along with some other boys...

But at somewhere some one is ready to  play dirty again with the support of another one...

A girl will tell him by adding a pill into the glass...
"This will make him distract a bit and you can have him .... All to yourself..., And i can have my time...."
That girl and boy look at each other... With an evil smile on their faces

--------

But unknown to them....kit just walked out from the washroom... Making his stomach empty by throwing up....