chapter - 6

Ming's p.o.v

After a nice pleasuring sensational night, i woke up with in a few minutes and sat at the corner of bed . Wear my boxers and pants. leaving my shirt still on the floor.

I took my mobile, while smirking over the sleeping body and dialled a number.

The other person over the call irritated, hissed and responded ,""what do u want ming...."

I calmly replied
"come to p'kits room....now.."

"Don't say me ...that you...."

"I won my friend...."

" If u come over ...... Then you can have the proof....."

I can hear a gasp over the call and ended it while sitting over the corner of bed and thought about the previous time and talk with my precious friend....

****<<<Flashback>>>****

Before moon and star competition me and wayo came to the nearest bar, which is near to our campus.

Wayo was pretty upset of some rumors over p'pha and p'kit .

I confirmed that nothing is going on between them, but my cutie wayo...not listening over my words . But he is going on drinking the alcohol.

I stopped him and reminded him of the competition that is going to be conducted on next day.

Wayo stopped his drinking and said

" I think am going to confess my feelings tomorrow, but..... What if he.... Don't....want me , what am i going to do ming....!!!"

"Ai'yo you are going to definitely , going to win him, am confident in that though, BUT... Dont think about the competition. In that am going win" i replied.

" But ming....what if he says no, what if he.... Really..... having those...... feelings.... to other, what if..... Those rumours are true...wha.."

Before he say anything i cutted him off by saying..
"Yo.... Listen to me. P'kit and p'pha are not that close... Am telling u nah... I've been with p'kit and also i teased him too much but p'pha never came over to p'kit, whenever i was with him.

That means they are not that  CLOSE as you think. If not p'pha will make my face as hell as with bruises, that means am not going to get those ever.... Just think once if someone acted like , act infront of his loved/dear one, are they going to be silent definitely not...right."

"But...ming..." Yo said in irritated tone.

Whenever someone mention p'pha and p'kit as a thing yo always get too irritated. But i cutted his word again as saying...

"Yo... U are going to win your man... And i...am ......the competition. Thats the bet take that one"

"Wait...." Yo stopped me with thinking something in his mind.... When i see his smirk on his face, i knew that he wants to make a something bit more challenge full .

May be i think iam going to enjoy it....

"Ming.... Let's make a bet...." Yo said while thinking deep into it.

"Fine... And what's that.... Ahh.... I know that i am going to be the campus moo.."

"No..." He cutted my words but immediately continued it by saying

"I want you to take p'kit into the BED. I want you to have him, get into his pants ASAP"

I gasped over the words which came over from his mouth.. DANG.....

"Are you sure..., I don't think .... You are in a state..... To think properly" i said but he replied it with a smirk.

"What..... You can't do it haaa.... Where is my ULTIMATE WINNER BEST FRIEND has gone.... Uhh... .. before that ,am still in my sober state"

What happen to my innocent yo... But still i like though....but...

I became silent for few seconds. I really donno what to do.

Do i really need to accept this or what if am making the wrong decisions
"Yo... I don't think...."i said but yo again cut down my words saying

"What... Don't tell me that u really fallen for p'kit"

He began to laughing and said
" I knew that u really fell for that guy... That's why you are not making this bet right"

"What no.... I like him, like to tease him. thats it" i replied but he not going claim my words into his brain..

I got irritated when he raised his eyebrows while looking at me and said "fine... am ready for this bet"

There i told him by accepting the challenge, but with out wasting any time i asked him
" So....what do i get for this"

He replied " u asked that feisty moowan's number right... Because she is refusing it to give you.... I'll make her that....and I'll help u with your poor love life.... DEAL...?"

"DEAL..."i said with a smug smile.... But at some point ...., Why do i getting a bad feeling.

Whatever i brushed all negative thoughts and enjoyed our drinks.

****<<Flashback ends>>>****

____________________________

Hello guys.... I know that it is a head turning point....

We will see what is going to happen ... Until next chapter....see you guys

Keep voting and commenting

Love♥ and peace ✌