chapter - 4

Kits p.o.v

Ming scanned over the room and again over the bed side . There are flowers ,i mean petals scattered over the bed. He looked at me with a confusion point. when i wished, he beamed his cute smile over to me and asked "did you prepare all of this..."
I replied him with a nod .

He took the cake from my hands and kept it aside , with in a seconds he captured my lips and kept sucking hard on my bottom lip untill he satisfied.

He licked over them to ask for me for the entrance. Which i ....gave him without a doubt . When his tongue having a tour in my mouth,at every corner its like am feeling , being in a heaven.  and instantly i moaned over the kiss..

He hugged me very tightly until our body are slamming to each other. When he swept his cold hands under my shirt, i felt like a shiver, that made my legs jelly. But he hold on to me tightly.

And then he removed his shirt without breaking our kiss & also removed mine too .
We are literally fighting over the kiss and dancing through the tongue . Until we reached towards to the bed.

He slammed my body onto the bed , topping me by adjusting his position between my legs . Just like that he leaved my swollen lips and attacked my neck , sucking over sensitive skin. Its like every spot of my neck ,giving me the tingling sensation by his wet tongue. And letting me moan like hell.

With a second thought, i covered my mouth not to let disturb my neighbor but ming stopped whatever he is doing and looked over me by removing my hand over my mouth saying "dont let it muffled under your hand...p'kit ..... I want to hear your sexy voice, i want to hear your ever moan because its already driving me crazy"

Just with that he started to lick my left nipple making me gasp over the hot wetty thing over my nipple . When he bite that one by playing another one with his free hand, i began to moan louder
"Urgh...... Ahhhhh.....ming......ahh...."

"Yes baby....moan my name again and again, i like it" with that he started to rummaging my another nipple and started to unbuckle my pants, with in a few seconds my pants and also my boxers are now laying on the floor .

With in a blink of an eye he also managed to remove his bottom revealing his junior dragon. Now we are both naked .

He letting his junior to touch mine, making a little moves by sucking over my neck and my  Adams apple making me in heavenly hell....

"Ohhhh.... Yes....."

Just one touch of his lips on my body, it instantly reacts sending a visible shiver through my body.

He is again kissing me roughly on my swollen and parted lips not caring that its stinging a little bit. But iam also showing the same affection towards ming equally...

****

While ming is rubbing his Junior over kits Junior training it with the pre-cum . Ming wrapped his one hand around the kit's waist to hold him flush against body.

"Ming......" Kit moaned, arching his body.

"Yes....baby...." Ming breathed.

"I want you....in...ins....inside...me...NOW...." Kit said with needy voice while keep moaning.

"Its too soon babe.." ming replied,without letting him give reply, ming dipped his head to take the kits tip in his mouth to suck..

"AHHHHH... URGHHH..." Kit moaned loudly

"You are so hot... P'kit..." Ming said between the pace. He started to slipping his finger between kit's ass cheeks. Kit gasped and arching his spine to stick his butt out wantingly .

While massaging the hole ming asked kit "do you have any lubes or condoms "

"Over the naa....night stand"

Ming took the lube and applied to his fingers before dipping inside the kit's ass to making kit cry out.

He pushed his finger deeper and deeper, and kit panted tittling his hips up and down.
With out giving him time, ming inserted another finger to stretching him wider with steady strockes.

With another free hand ming took kit's Junior into his hand and gave him the equal pleasure. This dual sensation is making kit to be in another level

/_________________________________

To be continued...

____________________________________

Hehe..hello guys 😣its my first time to write a love scene...,but still am trying to make it perfect. And sorry for stopping it over here i need time to collaborate things to write...

But ill continue it for sure 😝

Thanks for votes and comments...

Love♥ and peace✌