Chapter 5 - Met Again 🌼

Neha opened her eyes and looked all around. Then she remembered that she was still in the flight. She rubbed her eyes and slowly raised them. She found that she fell asleep while placing her head on Darshan's shoulder. He looked at her and smiled.

Neha immediately lifted her head and sat straight. She saw Upasana was sleeping while placing her head on her upper arm.

"Sorry.", Neha said while adjusting her hair.

"It's ok.", Darshan said.

There was a awkward silence between them. Then Darshan cleaned his throat and started,
"So, you went to Kolkata for..."

"Meeting my parents.", Neha answered before he could finish his question.

"Oh, I went for a show.", Darshan told. Neha simply nodded.

"So you live in Mumbai now?", He asked again.

"Yeah."

"Me too.", He chipped.

"Oh thanks for telling, but I knew. Dumbo!", Neha's inner me said

Darshan didn't know how to create a conversation and Neha didn't know how to avoid him.

"You got glasses now.", Darshan looked at her black framed glasses. Neha pushed the glasses a little up and again nodded.

"You are looking like a doctor.", Darshan said.

Neha looked at him in surprise and asked, "how do you know?"

"Umm, I know Dr. Neha after all we live in same town.", Darshan smiled.

"Great he knew too.", Neha simply looked away.

"How's your life going then?", He never stopped questioning.

"It's going quite well."

They became quite after that. Neha looked at her wrist watch and found their flight was about to land. So she called Upasana.

"Upa, weak up. We are about to land."

Upasana moved and slowly opened her eyes. "Hey", she said with a smile and then her eyes landed on Darshan next to Neha.
Her smile faded and she sat straight on her seat.

"He's still here?", Upasana asked to Neha.

"It's a flight Upa, not a train and you know very well that we all are going to Mumbai. Then where will he go?"

"I don't know, bass I want him to go.", Upasana uttered.

Neha nodded her head in disappointment.

They were taking their own bags.
"Are you going to the hospital from here??", Upasana asked to Neha.

"No I'm going to home."

"Oho, I have to go to the office yaar. Mishra called me.", Upasana wrinkled her nose.

Neha took her bag when she felt someone beside her. She looked and found Darshan there. He looked at her and smiled. Neha also smiled feebly.

"Bye", Darshan said.

"Bye", Neha also and they walked away. They walked again from each other once more.

Neha felt a grip around her elbow. "You said bye to him.", Upasana said. "Why??", She added.

"He said bye first, so what would I do. Tamiz naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai.", Neha said.

"Tu kuch zada hi tameezdar nehi ho rahi??", Upasana asked.

"I don't think so. now let's go. You have to go remember." Neha helped Upasana to walk to the car.

As they came near the exit door Upasana said, "oh shit!!"

"What happened??", Neha asked.

"I left my hand bag inside.", Upasana said. "Wait. I'm coming back.", She added.

"You wait I'll bring that.", Neha suggested.

"No no. I can.", Upasana said.

"You're sure??", Neha asked.

"Yeah totally.", And Upasana walked inside again.

Neha walked to the car, Upasana's car also arrived. She kept waiting for Upasana while leaning to her blue Audi.

In the other side Upasana walked in the airport again now where a lots of crowd gathered. She somehow pushed them and went inside. And then suddenly she bumped with someone. She looked up in annoy and found those pair of eyes.

"Tum??", She asked.
"Can't you stop following us?? What's your problem yarr?? Why can't you....", Upasana stopped by him.

"Oh hallo I have no interest in following you. It's the destiny who always crossed our paths.", Darshan said.

"Wow, now all balms are destiny's.", Upasana said.

"And I can say the same may be you are following me.", Darshan said.

"Isse pehle main mar na jau.", Upasana glanced at him.

"Then why did you come back?"

"Oh Mr. Rockstar I just came to take my bag ok. And stop giving yourself so much importance. I'm not Neha.", Upasana rolled her eyes.

"Now can you please move?", Upasana asked.

"Go carefully, this place is so much crowded"

"Oh so because of you they all came, now I understand. Koi kaam nehi hai tumhe vir gaytha kar neke elava.", Upasana said.

"Keya kare, ab main hu hi itna famous.", Darshan said proudly.
Upasana rolled her eyes.

In the other side, Neha's phone rang. She suddenly got a emergency in her hospital, so she had to go. She called Upasana but she didn't pick up the call. So she started walked inside of the airport.

"Now do I have to sent you a card asking to move??", Upasana asked in a rude voice.

"So go na I never stopped you.", Darshan moved aside.

Upasana once glanced at him and then she stepped forward. But she totally forgot that she had an injury near her anklet and she slipped.

"Careful.", Darshan held her hand. They looked at each other.
Neha was walking slowly to them and she was continuously trying to call Upasana.

"I told you to be careful.", Darshan said without leaving her hand.

"I can take care of my self.", Upasana stood straight.

Neha's phone again rang.
"Yes Roshni, yeah yeah I'm coming.", Neha said in phone.

"Upa where are you yaar?? I have to Go. No I can't wait anymore. I'll drop her a massage.", Neha said to herself and went to her car again. She didn't se them, together.

"Let me help you. I'll take your bag.", Darshan said.

"No thanks."

"I didn't ask you. What's the colour of your bag?", Darshan asked.

"It's pink.", Upasana said.

Darshan went inside and collect her bag.

"Lo!!", Darshan handed the bag to her.

"Thanks.", Upasana said not with a smile and left.

She took out her phone and saw the massage of Neha.

"She left?? Yaar, milna bhi nehi hua, uss Darshan ki wajah se. Nalayek Kahi Ka.", Upasana uttered and sat in her car.