Chapter 49 - The Diary 🌼

"What?", Neha asked in confusion. Darshan bent to her stomach and placed his palm on that.

"How're you my baby? Did mamma disturb you? I know she's annoying but tolerate her for few more months then we'll annoy her together ok?", Darshan started talking to his unborn baby.

"Wah, the baby didn't come out yet and you already started planning how to annoy me.", Neha said.

Darshan stood up and said, "Ovio just think how much you irritate me everyday. I also want revenge.", He said.

Neha rolled her eyes. Darshan chuckled and hugged her. But she didn't hugged him back.

"How're you?", He asked softly rubbing his nose on her neck.

"You came home after almost 2 days Darsh. Why do you even come, go and stay in your that studio.", Neha said in anger.

"I'm sorry. I got a lots of work na.", He said. But she didn't reply anything.

"I came after two days and now you'll behave like this?", He said in a cute voice.

Neha slowly looked at him and he passed a cute smile.

"Stop making cute faces.", She said and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged her back.

"Accha tell me.", Darshan suddenly broke the hug and asked in excitement.

"What?", Neha asked in surprise.

"Does the baby kicked?", Darshan was smiling like a stupid. Neha slapped her forehead.

"Darsh, it's only 2 months. It's not a baby yet, from where it'll kick. After 3 months it'll become a fitus and then...", Neha was about to continue her 'Ghyan' when Darshan stopped her.

"Ok Dr. Mamma I understood now please don't start it again.", Joining his hands Darshan said.

She giggled and said, "ok"

"Thank you. You know I think that like every baby plays with toys, cars and all but our baby will play with the stethoscope, thermometer and with all of your diet chats and all.", Darshan said making Neha laugh.

"Accha but I think that the baby will play with your guitar, headphones and microphones.", She said.

"Wow our baby will have some cool things to play with.", He told.
They both laughed.

"Accha listen I've a good news for you.", Darshan said.

"Don't tell me that you're also pregnant.", Neha said.

"Sorry no scope of that.", He said.
Neha chuckled and added, "Tell me that's that."

Tell me what's that.", Neha asked.

"Upasana is coming.", Darshan said with a smile on his face.

"What?", Neha widened her eyes.

"She was calling you repeatedly but you're not receiving!", He said.

"Oh, I...I don't know where my phone is actually!", Neha said looking here and there.

"So she called me and said that she's coming. She'll be here at anytime.", Darshan told.

"Oh my god!!! Yesss, Upa is coming!!", Neha started jumping in happiness.

"Neha, don't jump.", Darshan tried to stop her.

"Stop jumping!", He held her hand and scolded her.

"Sorry!", She said.

"You're still a kid. How I'll handle two kids together.", Darshan said in annoyance.

"Ha you have to. I'm so happy that finally Upa is coming after 4 years. But I hate her so much.", Neha said rolling her lower lip.

"For what?", Darshan asked.

"Because she settled down in abroad.", She told.

"Yah, but she's coming now na so be happy.", As Darshan said a big smile came on Neha's face.

"Yes I'm.", She said.

Darshan's phone rang in the next room.

"My sotan is calling you.", Neha said dramatically.

"Sotan?", Darshan asked.

"Your phone or kon.", She said.

"Ha ha leave that.", He said avoiding the sound of his phone.

"What's that?", Darshan asked as his eyes went to her hand. There was a diary in her hand.

"Oh this. This is Upa's diary. And you know she wrote our story, the three of us.", Neha said and Darshan's smile faded.

"I was reading it.", She added.

"You...you finished it?", Darshan asked.

"No one page is left only. I found it in your wardrobe.", Neha looked at him from the diary.

"Oh leave all this na.", He tried to take the diary from her hand.

"No I'm reading it. Let me finish it.", Neha pulled her hand back.

"You don't have to.", He said.

"Why I don't have to? She is my best friend ok she don't hide anything from me. And I think you already read it.", She said.

Darshan said nothing only looked down.

"It means you did and you don't even tell me.", Neha said.

"Arey I only found it last week. I didn't get any chance to tell you about it.", He said.

"It's about our story. It's amazing. I've to finish it. I think she left it here when she last came here, after 6 months of our marriage.", Neha said.