Chapter 33 - What's Wrong? 🌼

5th Nov, 2022

"Oo Mere Yarrrrrrr Ki Shaadi Hai.", Upasana was dancing while singing.

Neha pressed her ears with her palms and closed her eyes.

"Upa please stop. My ears are bleeding.", Neha pleaded.

"Oo Mere Yaarrrrr Ki Shaadi Hai.", Upasana sang more loudly.

Neha got fed up and walked to the another room with her laptop. But Upasana followed her there also.

"Upa please yar, let me work.", Neha said.

"Saadi hai teri yarr, you should dance.", Upasana sat next to her on the bed.

"Kab hai wayse saadi?", Neha asked.

"I know ki abhi date fix nehi hui hai, but the date will be fixed soon na.", Upasana took the cushion and hugged that.

"Tera bass chale toh tu kal hi meri saadi Karde.", Neha nodded her head negatively.

"Obviously, I wanna dance and eat a lot on your wedding.", Upasana was jumping all over the room.

All of a sudden Upasana came and asked, "By the way tere bacche mujhe keya bulayenge??"
Neha looked at her with confusion.

"What??"

"Ha I mean Maasi, no way it's so old fashioned.", Upasana said.

Neha slapped her forehead and said, "My wedding date is not yet fixed and Tu bacche pe chali gai."

"Ha bacche to zaroori hai na. But dekhio saadi tak wait karlena ha."

Neha widened her mouth then threw a cushion to her.

"SHUT UP!", Neha screamed.
And Upasana ran out from the room while laughing.

* * *

"Neha is not at home.", Upasana uttered as Darshan walked in.

"I know.", He said and fell on the couch.

"Neha is not at home.", Upasana repeated herself again.

Darshan looked at her and gave a "toh" look.

"She's not here toh can't I come?", He asked.

"Of course you can.", Upasana sat on the couch straight. "Now it's your home.", Upasana smiled teasingly.

"It was always my home.", He said.

"Ay Hy!", She passed the smile again.

"Shut up.", He smiled and looked around.

"Accah get ready.", Darshan said.

"For what?", Upasana asked.

"You're free today. I'm also free so let's go somewhere.", He suggested..

"Good idea. Ok I'm coming back.", Upasana stood up and walked to her room.

* * *

"Aaj bike nehi laye?", Upasana asked.

"Nop.",, Darshan sat on the driver's seat. "Because today it'll rain.", He added.

Upasana sat next to him.
"Oh really!! And sawang Varun Dev told you right?", Upasana said  in sarcasm.

Darshan said nothing only kept driving.

"I know you love rain but now you started telling ki when it'll rai..."

Upasana didn't have to complete because before that it started raining. Upasana widened her eyes and mouth. A little smile came on Darshan's lips. Upasana looked at Darshan's smiling face.