Chapter 27 - You Ruined Everything 🌼

"Ha vaiya ehi pe rok do.", Neha told to the driver and he stopped the car. She paid him and looked all around. "I came to the right address na?", She thought in her mind.

That was a park. Which was all dark right now.

Neha slowly walked forward and saw some fairy lights went on. They were decorated on the trees. It was looking beautiful. A smile came on her face.
Then she saw a blanket laid on the grass.

"Happy Birthday.", Neha turned around as the voice came. The handsome figure was standing in front of her wearing a black shirt and dark blue coloured pant.
Two roses were there in his hand.

"Are these for me?", Neha expanded her hands to them but he pulled them away.

"No, it's not for you.", He said.

Neha narrowed her eyes.
Darshan chuckled and gave them to her.

"Happy Birthday.", He uttered again.

Neha took them and said, "Thank you."

And they hugged.

"Wanna dance?", He asked.

"With you?", Neha asked back.

"Can you see someone else here?", He asked while looking here and there.

"Hmm, a ghost.", Neha said and removed her heels and let touch her feet to the green grasses.

She placed her hands around his shoulder and he hold her but her waist.

They were moving slowly while plastering a smile on their face.
"By the way why do you choose this place?", She asked.

"Why? Don't you like it?", He asked back.

"Nop. Because I love it.", She said making him more smile.

"I love it too. We can see the sky very clearly from here.", He looked up to the sky.

"Stars are looking beautiful.", He added and kept looking at the starts.

But Neha was looking at his face and the smile never left from her face.

Darshan looked at her and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Looking at my sky.", Neha said.

"Sky? Not star?", Darshan pulled her more close.

"No. Because you're not just a star. YOU'RE MY WHOLE DAMN SKY!!"

They both were staring at each other. After a while Neha looked down and uttered, "Now stop string at me."

"Hmm, I'm watching that you became old one more year.", He told.

"Accha and on your birthday you toh become young na."

"Yes of course.", He nodded.

"So how old you became?", Darshan asked. Neha opened her mouth to say something but before that he spoke, "45?"

Neha punched him on his chest.
"Ouhchh..", he sounded.

"It's 25.", She rolled her eyes.
Darshan rubber his chest and said, "You're strong yarr."

"Yeah I know, yeah toh sirf demo tha.", She said.

"My God. Upasana was right you're really 'Khunkhar'. Tumse toh bachke rehna parega."
Neha smiled only.

They both became quite after that. They were just gazing eachother.

"You forget to ask about your gift.", Darshan spoke.