Chapter 30 - Will You Marry Me? 🌼

Darshan changed his clothes into the clothes which Neha took for him. That was a light blue shirt with black pants. A watch was there too.
After changing the clothes he went to the door. He pulled that but the door was locked.

"Neha!!", He called her, "Neha what's this?? Open the door.", Darshan shouted from the room.

"Wait, stay there for a while.", She shouted back.

"What kind of frivolity this is? Open the door.", He said again.

"Oho, I'm not going to kidnap you like that. Wait a minute na.", She said.

Darshan knew very well that she wouldn't listen to anyone so nothing will work. He kept standing there and waited for her to open the door.

"What are you doing? Can you please tell me at least?", He asked being impatient.

"I'm stealing expensive things from your house.", She replied dramatically.

Darshan smiled and said, "My most expensive thing is here with me."

"Mr. Romeo stop throwing cheesy lines." And the door clicked. Darshan pushed the door and came out.

"You took so time what you were do...", Darshan stopped as he saw that the room was fully decorated with candles and roses and balloons. He looked all around and it never looked this much beautiful before.

Neha was standing in front of him with a wide smile. Her hair was still tied up in a messy bun and some loose hair strands were touching her face. Darshan walked to her. "5g", he said.

"Huh?", Neha sounded in confusion.

"You did all these things so fast. So you're 5g.", He said while opening her bun.

Neha smiled and asked, "How's it looking?"

Darshan pushed the loosen strands behind her ear, while gazing her he replied, "Beautiful."

Neha narrowed her eyebrows.
"I'm asking about the decoration.", She said.

"Oh that.", He looked around, "it's also looking beautiful.", He added and again looked back at her, "But not more then you.", He smiled.

"So cheesy.", She pushed him away.
"Now come.", She dragged him to the table, "cut the cake birthday boy.", Neha handed him the knife.

Darshan blew the candles and about to cut the cake when Neha stopped him. "Arey first wish something."

"Oh", he closed his eyes, wished something then cut the cake.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mr.Raval, happy birthday to you.", Neha sang the song while clapping. Darshan chuckled and fed the cake to her, she fed him back.

"Just because you love chocolate you can't bring everything of chocolate flavor.", Darshan said.

"Why, you also like chocolates.", Neha said. Darshan opened his mouth to say something but before that Neha said, "you have to love it not because I love it. No other option.", She faked a smile.

Darshan said, "Ajeeb Zabardasti hai."

"This is for you.", Neha gave him two more gifts.

"You already gave me a lots of gifts. How many more you have?", Darshan said while taking the gifts.

"There's many more to come Mr.Raval. Just wait and watch.", Neha said.

Darshan now noticed her dress and said, "This dress."

Neha looked at him then looked at her dress.

"I gave that right?", He asked.

"Wrong. You didn't give it. You left this on the blanket on my birthday remember."