Chapter 7 - Came To Apologize 🌼

19th September, 2022

Upasana took her bag and came down from the car. She walked to the door and rang the bell. After a while Babu opened the door.

"Hi Didi.", He said with a smile.

"Hey, Babu.", She walked in.

"Where's Neha?", She asked after putting the bag in the table.

"In her room.", Babu answered.

"Ok. Can you please make two cup coffee.", Upasana asked to him.

"Ha Didi abhi lata hu", he went to the kitchen. Upasana went to upstairs in Neha's room.

She opened the door slowly, the room was totally dark and then suddenly she heard a scream of a ghost or you can say witch.

Upasana also screamed while closing her eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"What happened??", she felt a hand on her shoulder. Upasana opened her eyes and found Neha in front of her.

"What happened? Why did you scream??", Neha asked again.

Upasana looked all around the room and found a horror movie was playing on the TV and the sound came from that. "Why are you watching horror movie and why all the lights are off??", Upasana asked.

"I'm watching horror movie that's why the lights are off.", Neha answered.

"Do you wanna die? On the lights.", Upasana said in anger and on the lights of the room.

Then she sat on the floor while breathing heavily. Neha gave a glass of water and sat next to her.
"Didi", as the voice came Upasana jerked.

"Babu hai yarr.", Neha said to her.

"Ha Babu.", She said and Babu walked in.

"Didi coffee.", He gave the two cups to Neha and left.

"Um.", Neha gave one cup to her and again started watching the movie. She looked at Upasana who's also not moving her eyes from the screen.

"Don't watch, mar jayegi.", Neha uttered simply.

Upasana ignored her and asked, "how's your hand now??"

"It's fine.", Neha replied.

They were quitely watching the movie when they heard that the door bell rang.

"Who came at this time?", Neha asked.

"May be your boyfriend.", Upasana said. Neha looked at her.

"Oh no your husband, Varun remember.", Upasana joked.

"He's at Hong Kong.", Neha said.

"Ayhy, you know very well.", Upasana nudged her.

"Will you shut up.", Neha said.

"Didi, someone is here to meet you.", Babu shouted from downstairs.

Neha stood up and went to downstairs. Upasana followed her. As they reached to the hall Neha found Darshan was standing there wearing a white shirt with a black pant. He raised his head and looked at her.

"Darshan!!", Neha said in surprise.

"Hey", he smiled.

"Hi.", She said.

"What are you doing here??", Upasana came from behind and stood in front of him.

"Actually..", Upasana cut him off.

"It's 10:12 of night, what are you doing here, now? Why did you come to a girl's house at so late? Akal naamki cheez hai bhi yea nehi?", Upasana kept questioning.

"Ho gaya tumhare. Now can I say something?", Darshan said.
Upasana nodded.

"Thank you. I came to ask Neha if she is fine or not. How are you Neha?", Darshan asked her.

"I'm fine.", She said.

"Is it still paining?"

"No Darshan, it's fine.", Neha smiled."Sit na", she added and Darshan sat on the couch.

Upasana showed her eyes to Neha and Neha simply blinked.

"Actually I also want to say you something.", This time Darshan looked at Upasana.

"You guys talk I'm coming back.", Neha said and about to leave.

"No you are not going anywhere.", Upasana held her hand.

"But I didn't switched off the TV."

"You earned a lots of money every month. You can able to pay the electronic bill. So, stay here.", Upasana said.

"I want to talk to both of you. So please sit because I think it'll take time.", Darshan said.

"Speak fast we don't have much time. Our movie is going on.", Upasana said with a fake anger. Neha at on the couch opposite to Darshan and Upasana followed her because she didn't have any other options.

"What do you want to say?", Upasana asked. Darshan looked at her, took a deep breath and looked at Neha, who's was also staring at him like she's eagerly want to know what he exactly wanted to say.

"Actually I... firstly I want to say sorry. I'm really sorry for everything guys. I know what happened 3 years ago it shouldn't  happen and I'm very sorry for that.", Darshan said in a low voice.

"It's not your fault Darshan.", Neha said without looking at him.

"It's my fault Neha. I want to say sorry specially to you. I'm sorry."

"It's OK Darshan.", Neha looked at him. And she could clearly see the guilt in his eyes.

"But your sorry can't change anything na.", Upasana spoke. Darshan and Neha both looked at her. "Because of your sorry we can't get back our 3 years right?", Upasana asked.

"3 years??", Darshan asked with surprise.

"Yes three years. We didn't see eachother for 3 years, we didn't talk to eachother for 3 years and it's all because of you.", Upasana hissed.

"Upa, that was my fault.", Neha said. "He didn't do anything.", She added.

"Tu chup reh, you'll toh take his side. But I didn't forget. Because of you Darshan we got apart, I didn't even know where she was, because of you I cut my hair, because of you Neha got glasses,  she became so serious, look at her, holia hi badal gaya isska.", Upasana looked at Neha with a pucker face. Darshan  and Neha were confused by her words.
"Huh??", Neha sounded and looked at Darshan, he did the same. "Upa, stop your nonsense.", Neha said.

"Ha ha meri baat toh tujhe nonsense hi lagti hai. Har sensible baate toh ehi karta hai.", She glanced at Darshan.

"Look I'm sorry for everything, though I didn't get everything but I'm sorry. Please can you guys forgive me because I don't want to loose my two best friends because of this. I missed you guys a lot and you didn't know how much I became happy when I saw you guys. Please forgive me, please.", Darshan shifted his eyes to Neha from Upasana.

"I can't forgive you because I was never angry with you." Neha spoke. Darshan smiled then looked at Upasana who's still glancing at him with anger.