Chapter 6 - Accident 🌼

18th September, 2022

"Yes Satish ji.", Neha picked up her phone and said.

"Madam I can't come today. Actually my wife is really very sick.", The driver - Satish - said from the other side of phone.

"It's ok. You don't have to come today. You go to the hospital with your wife, ok.", Neha said.

"Thank you madam. You can manage right?", He asked.

"Yeah yeah I'll manage. You don't have to worry about it ok. You go.", Neha said and hung up the phone. She took the keys if her car and walked to it.

"Yeah I'll manage.", Neha took a deep breath. She was a little bit tensed. She knew how to drive but she was not that good.

"It's just a car, not a big deal.", She said to herself and started driving.

As she reached to her hospital she smiled in relief.

"Huh, I did it. I drive quite nice.", She gave a complement to herself and walked in.

* * *

"Where are you Upa?", Neha massaged Upasana.

"I'm at your place. Where are you? It's been so late.", Upasana replied after 5 seconds.

"I'm coming. Wait for me.", Neha replied and took her bag.

"Bye Roshni."

"Bye.", Roshni said back.

Neha went to her car. She looked at her wrist watch and found its 8:56 pm. Her work naturally finish near 7 but today she became late.

She sat inside the car and switched on the radio. The roads were not that crowded so she took up the speed. She was humming the song while driving suddenly an another car came from other side.

She couldn't control the speed. She managed to side cut the car but her car crashed to a tree.

Neha shut her eyes very tightly.
After a while she opened her eyes. And it took her some time to realise that she was alive. Then she felt a pain on her right hand. She looked at her hand and found a deep cut there. A broken piece of glass was still stuck in the cut.

Then she heard a sound of knock and a shout.

"Neha.. Neha..."

Neha looked at the window and found Darshan outside. He was knocking on the glass.

"Darshan", Neha uttered. She somehow managed to open the door and Darshan helped her to come out.

Instead of asking she was fine or not Darshan started shouting on her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you mad? What exactly you wanted to do? Experience something crazy again? When you'll stop doing this stupid things Neha??", Darshan shouted. Neha was totally confused by his behaviour.

"Gaadi chalani aati nehi toh chalati kyu ho??", Darshan said.

"Oh I know how to drive ok.", Neha said.

"Yeah I can see that."

"Can you please stop fighting with me? Look at my car. My baby!!", Neha cried.

"Are you serious? Look at your hand. It's bleeding so much and you are worried about the car??"

"My hand will heal but my car. It's my favourite.", She yawned.

Darshan slapped his forehead in disgust then held her left hand.

"Let's go. We have to go to the hospital.", He said.