Chapter 10 - Just Stay 🌼

Neha opened the main door because she thought that she should leave. She closed the door and about to lock it when the white Audi stopped in front of the house. Neha looked at that direction. She knew very well who's that.

Darshan got down from the car and walked to her.

"Hey!!", Darshan said with a smile.

"Hi!", Neha said but confusingly.

"Is Upasana here?", He asked.

"No. She toh just left.", She replied.

"Oh. I just thought to see her but I'm late.", Drashan said while rubbing his backside of the neck. Neha also faked a smile.

"So how are you??", He asked.

"I'm good."

"Can we talk while sitting?", Darshan asked. "If you don't have any problem.", He added.

"No why do have I any problem? Come!", Neha again opened the door. They walked inside.

Darshan looked all over the room then sat on the couch.

"Do you need anything? Tea coffee?", Neha asked.

"Noh. You just sit.", Darshan pointed to the seat in front of him. Neha came and sat in front of him.

"So? How's life going on?", He asked.

"Nothing special. Just work and work.", She said.

"So boring! I never expect this from you.", Darshan said with a smile.

Neha looked at him, "I also didn't expect a lots of things Darshan. But it happened. Hamare chahne na chanese keya hota hai."

She smiled feebly then again looked at her plain nails.

"You changed a lot.", Darshan commented.

"Time changed everything Darshan."

"I never thought it'll change us so badly." They both became quite.  Neha was not looking at him but Darshan was looking at her in surprise.

"Leave it. Tell me something about your job. So where do you work? And how's it?", Darshan asked.

Neha instantly looked at him and a wide smile came on his face.

"I worked in the abcd hospital (you can put any hospital's name here. Because I don't know any hospital's name in Mumbai actually 😅). Mainly I worked there. Then I'm Varun Dhawan's personal nutritionist.", She said with a ear to ear smile.

"Who's?? Varun Dhawan's??", Darshan asked in surprise.

"Yes!", Neha flipped her hair.

"Wow!!", Darshan commented.

"And you know what I got so many offers from Alia, Shraddha and Deepika. They all want me "But you know na I can't ditch Varun. After all I love him so much.", Neha said dramatically.
Darshan looked at her for a second then laughed.

"Yea thora zada nehi ho gaya?", Darshan said while controlling his laughter.

"No, bohot kaam hai.", Then she also laughed.

"Ek baat bolu?", Drashan asked.
"Yeah, sure", Neha said.

"You never changed.", Darshan said.

Neha stopped laughing and looked at him.

"Yes Neha you never changed. You're just trying to hide that old Neha behind this new Neha's mask. You're just pretending to be this which you are not.", Darshan said in a serious tone.