Chapter 38 - Mehendi 🌼

10th December, 2022

"How much more time will it take?", Neha asked while irritation. Because the girl was applying the mehendi on her hand from past 2 hours and Neha became so much irritate.

"Have patience Neha. It's your wedding mehendi after all.", Her elder cousin sister -Rimi- scolded her.

Neha rolled her lower lip and uttered, "Koi mera dard nehi samjh raha hai."

"Neha!", Upasana ran to her.

"Look mine is completed. How's it?", She showed her mehendi to Neha.

"Wow it's looking nice. Tera bhi hoga, yarr mera kab hoga?", Neha looked at he hand.

Upasana sat next to her.

"It's almost down!!", The girl said and a smile came on Neha's face.

"Na na you take your time behen, acche se karo.", Upasana said from beside. Neha looked at her.

"Don't give me looks. Ek baar hi saadi ho rahi hai, acche se karle.", Upasana said and Neha made a sad face.
Neha's mother came with a plate full of foods.

"Umm eat something, it'll take time to dry.", Her mother said and started feeding her.

Neha opened her mouth widely, that means she was hungry enough. Her mother chuckled and fed her.
Upasana took out her phone and captured the moment.

"Nehaaa!!!!!!", Someone shouted loudly. Neha's head turned to that direction and she saw her old school friends.

"Megha!!!", Neha also shouted in joy. Her three friends ran to her and hugged her.

"Why do you guys came so late?", Neha asked. "I thought you guys forgot.", She added.

"Ahan, how can we forget ha, after all it's your last few days of peaceful life.", Megha uttered and everyone laughed.

They all sat together and started talking. Upasana came to Neha's room.

"Neh...", She stopped as she saw Neha was sleeping on the bed resting her hand on the cousin, still wearing the lahenga.

Upasana chuckled and clicked a pic.

* * *

Darshan's phone beeped. He took out the phone from his pocket and saw Upasana sent him a picture. He laughted while seeing the pictures of Neha. "Look at your would be wife 😂 patients naam cheez nehi hai issme. She feel asleep with this mehendi 😂", Upasana's massage popped up.

"It's natural na you guys are torturing her from the morning.", Darshan replied.

"Hww, we're torturing her, or she's torturing us.", He read her massage.

"😂 Btw we didn't talk since the morning.", He typed and sent.

"Ole ole, missing someone ha.", Upasana replied.

"No actually I felt relief 😂", Darshan chuckled as he wrote that.

"Ruko I'm telling Neha."

"No no she'll definitely kill me. Saadi se pehle marna nehi chahta 😂", he tapped the send button.

* * *

Neha weak up because of a sound. She opened her eyes and saw her younger cousin sister -Diya- walked to her room.

"Di let's go.", She said to Neha.

"Where?", Neha asked.

"Come na.", Diya held her upper arm and dragged her.