Chapter 45 - No Matter What She'll Always Love You 🌼

Upasana was sitting in the room which they gave her to stay. She was doing something on her phone when someone knocked on the door.

She looked up and saw Darshan there.

"May I come in?", He asked.

Upasana only nodded.

He walked in and sat in a distance in front of her. There was medicine in his hand.

He said in a low voice, "Wo Neha sent this for you."

He gave the medicine to her.
Without saying anything Upasana started putting the medicine on her marks. When Darshan saw the marks he felt more guilty.

"I'm sorry.", He said. Upasana looked at him but he was not looking at her.

"What ever I did and said last night I'm sorry for everything. I don't know what happened to me, i was...so drunk...I'm sorry.", He said.

"It's ok Darshan. I'm not mad at you. I was just worried for Neha. If she ok then I'm fine. I don't want that you two face any kind of problem in your relationship for me.", She said.

"She's ok and it's not your fault. It's me who messed up everything.", Darshan said while lowering his head.

"It happens Darshan. We do have problems in our relationship and this problems show us how much strong our relationship is.", She told.

"Yeah. And she understands me this much well I never knew this. I'm lucky to have her.", He spoke.

"You are. No matter what she will always love you.", They smiled at eachother.

He looked at her said, "Again sorry for that."

"Arey it's ok. It's nothing na.", She said.

At that moment her phone rang. Rishi!!

Upasana slowly looked at Darshan, he did the same. A tendion was increasing inside of Upasana.

She gulped hard. Watching Upasana's face Darshan laughed hard.

"What?? Are you afraid?", He asked between his laughter.

"Arey don't worry you can talk to him. I'll not say anything.", He said.

Upasana felt relief and smiled. There was a silence between them then they looked at eachother and burst into laughter.

Upasana entered in Neha's room while jumping then suddenly she remembered it's her sasural not her own house so she stopped and looked all around her room if anyone was there or not. Neha saw that and laughed. "Koi nehi hai aaja.", With a laugh she said and Upasana came inside.

Neha was getting ready for the reception. She was searching her earrings.

"When you'll get ready?", Neha asked while wearing her earrings.

"Umm abhi. I just came to see you.", Upasana said. She came close to Neha and said, "Are you fine na."

Neha looked at her, "Ha. What happened to me?"

"Neha I know whatever happened yesterday..."

"Upa plz yarr it's ok how many times I tell you. I'm fine. Why you guys are asking me the same question again and again??", Neha asked.

"Accha ok I'll not ask you again. And tujhe kuch bhi ho mujhe keya.", Upasana said.

"Bhar me ja tu.", Neha said making Upasana laugh.

She was leaving the room when Darshan walked in.

"Oh where are you going?", He asked to Upasana.