Chapter 13 - Why Did You Lie? 🌼

"Nehaaaa....", Upasana shouted loudly from her bedroom.

Neha came while running to her room. Upasana was sitting on her bed, her hair was all messy and maybe she's searching for something.

"What happened?", Neha asked.

"My wristlet!!", Upasana said, her eyes were widely open.

"Which one?", Neha asked.

"That one which you gifted me."

"Oh, so what happened?"

"It's missing. It's not anywhere!!", Upasana panicked.

"What you mean by not anywhere? Hogi kahi ehi par, tune utarke rakh diye honge.", Neha said.

"Main vo Kabhi nehi utarti!!", Upasana shouted.

"Ok calm down. We'll find it. We'll find it together", Neha said and went to the dining room.

They both were searching for the wristlet. They searched everywhere, for more then one hour then Neha fell on the couch and started taking deep breaths. Upasana looked at her and said, "Bethi kuy?? Dhund!!"

"Wait, let me take a breath yarr."
Upasana also sat while holding her head.

"We searched everywhere, but it's not anywhere", Upasana almost cried.

"Don't worry, mil jayega. or agar nehi bhi mile na, I'll buy you a new one.", Neha said.

"I don't wanna a new one. I only want that one. You don't know who important that is for me." Upasana shouted.

"Ok ok, clam down yarr. You tell me when you saw that last time?"

Upasana took a deep breath and tried to remember. And all she could remember that last time she saw the wristlet when she's with Darshan. Then she suddenly stood up from her seat.

"What??", Neha asked.

"I'm coming back. Wait!!", Upasana went to her room and called Darshan.

After two rings he picked up the phone.

"Hey!!", His voice came.

"Goli maaro hi ko."

"Huh?"

"Darshan my wristlet is missing."

"Really then go to the police station and missing file report karo.", Darshan joked.

"Darshan I'm hell serious. I can found it yarrrr. It's not anywhere.", Upasana cried.

"Ok ok mil jayegi, don't worry yarr."

"Please Zara dekho na, agar tumhe mile toh. You know how important that's for me."

"Yeah I'm searching also. And don't worry, we'll find it.", Darshan told.

"Ok", Upasana said and hung up.

* * *

Upasana came out from the room and saw Neha was still sitting on the couch. She looked at Upasana and gave her a 'mila?' look. Upasana nodded her head negatively with a pucker face.

"Koi na mil jayega.", Neha said.
Upasana sat on the couch.

"What if it'll lost? What will I do then? It's very important for me yarr", Upasana lowered her face.

"It felt like I lost you again!!", She added.

"Oh my god Upa! Why are you giving me such filmy dialogues yaar. I'm in front of you. Am I invisible?", Neha asked.

Upasana looked at her and nodded in negative direction.

"So? I'm here ok. And that wristlet, I bring you the same wristlet. Usski wajah se tujhe mujhe maar neki zaroor nehi hai."

Upasana chuckled and Neha smiled.

"Now go to the bathroom and take your bath. Are you not going to your office today??"

"Yes, I have to go!", Upasana spoke.

"Then go. I'm making the breakfast. I also have to go to the hospital. Now go.", Neha pushed her to the bathroom. Then she went to the kitchen.

Neha was making breakfast when she heard someone's phone rang.

She went to the dining table and saw it's Upasana's phone. Darshan was calling her. She picked up the call without thinking a moment.

She opened her mouth to say hallo but before that Darshan spoke, "I found your wristlet. Actually it was stuck in my t-shirt."

Neha listened and said, "oh"

"Neha??", Darshan asked.

"Yes, Upa is in the bathroom. I'll tell her."

"Ok!! No wait don't tell her actually. I'm coming to give her. She'll become happy."

"Ok!!"

"Ok Bye"

"Bye", she hung up the phone.
Upasana came out while rubbing her wet hair. "Who's that??", Upasana asked.

"Your friend, with whom you went yesterday.", Neha said.

Upasana's facial expressions changed. "Neha wo.."

"It's ok Upa. I already knew it. Yesterday I heard his voice.", Neha said.

"I'm sorry.", Upasana said.

"Why did you lie Upa? If you would tell me, would I stop you from going? No na."

"Neha I thought may be you'll feel bad."

"I'm feeling bad more now.", and she walked to the kitchen. Upasana stood there, regretting about what she did yesterday.

Neha walked to the main door.

"Neha breakfast.", Upasana said.

"I'm not hungry.", Neha replied.

"I'm telling you now you have to admit in the hospital, if we'll continue this.", Upasana scolded her.

"Nothing will happen. Bye", Neha hugged her softly.

"Bye", Neha left and Upasana walked to the dining table.