Chapter 25 - The I Love You-s🌼

"Why are you saying all these to me?", Neha looked at Darshan.

"Clearing things.", He replied.

"You don't have to-"

"I have to."

"Why?" Neha stopped and looked at him.

"Because I love you.", He uttered.

Neha's eyes became a little wider.

"Yes I do. You know what's your problem, without knowing the whole thing you inferred things. You understand only that which you want to. Then you didn't talk to anyone about the thing. That's your problem and that's why you misunderstood everything. 3 years before you made a mistake now you're making the same mistake again. Don't do this please", Darshan said. Neha was not looking at him.

She put the phone beside her and covered her face with her palms.
She closed her eyes and cried.

"Now why are you crying?", Darshan asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.", She said between her sob.

"It's ok. Don't cry.", Darshan pulled her hand from her face but her eyes were still closed.

"No it's not ok. I mess up everything, always. It's my fault.", She said.

"It's your second problem that you always blame yourself. Nothing happened because of you. OK?", He said.

Neha looked at him and said, "I'm sorry."

"Shut up.", He said and pulled her in a hug. She hid her face in his chest and cried. Darshan smiled and crashed her hair.

"Stop crying.", He uttered. But she hugged him more tightly and kept crying.

"I love you.", Neha uttered.
"I know. But I don't love you.", Darshan said. Neha instantly broke the hug and looked at him.

"Let me finish. I pyaar you.", He chuckled and Neha playfully punched on his chest.

"I know I realized it lately because I'm a stupid.", He said.

"Yes you are.", said Neha.

"But I'm happy that I realized.", He said and hugged her again.

Upasana was watching everything from outside of the room. The smile never left her face, now she smiled more widely. She took a breath in relief. Then walked into the room.

"Ops sorry. Galat timing.", She said dramatically. Neha and Darshan broke the hug and looked at her.

"Koi galat timing nehi hai aaja.", Neha said and Upasana sat opposite to Darshan.

"I'm sorry I really don't wanna disturb you guys.", She again said.

"Shut up Upa.", Darshan said.

"Ha ha abhi main hi toh shut up karungi na.", Upasana said making a puppy face.

"Noutanki.", Neha nudged her and said.

"Toh should I book the Kolkata's ticket?", Upasana asked with a teasing smile.

Neha looked at Darshan, he did the same then she said, "no."

"Keya?", Upasana pretend that she couldn't hear.

"No. No need to book the tickets.", Neha said in a little bit louder.

"Wah bari jaldi irada badal diya tune.", Upasana nudged her.

"Now stop this I'm very hungry.", Neha said.

"Finally you're hungry. I thought ki tumhe bhook hi nehi lagta.", Darshan said.