Chapter 14 - He Freaked out

25th September, 2022

Upasana and Neha both were sitting on the couch with there babies, I mean their laptops. Yes, they couldn't spend a single day without that. They both were doing something when Neha's phone rang. Without checking the name she received the call.

"Hallo!!"

"Where are you?", Darshan's voice came from other side.

"In my house."

"I'm standing outside of your house. But it's locked."

"What? It can't be possible, we are inside of it."

"But tala laga hua hai yarr.", Darshan said.

"How can that's possible? Wait!", Neha stood up and went to the balcony.

"Where are you? I can't see you anywhere.", Neha said while looking all around.

"Neither do I.", he said.

"I don't...", Neha stopped and then said, "tell me the colour of the house you're standing outside again?"

"It's yellow."

Neha smiled, "Upa ke ghar ke samne agar mujhe dhunoge toh main kayse milungi Darshan?"

"Wait what? It's Upasana's house, I thought.."
Neha laughed and came back to the couch.

Upasana looked at her and asked, "what happened?"

"Darshan went to your house and asked, where are you? I'm standing outside. Its locked."

They both laughed.

After a while Darshan came.
As he entered he said, "you guys na please stay in one house. I get confused." He sat on the couch.

Upasana and Neha passed a smile.
"We'll stay like this only. You are the one who should know which one is her house and which one is mine.", Upasana said without looking at him.

"Of course it was my fault from the start right?"

"Now your confusion is gone?", Neha asked.

Darshan nodded cutely.

Neha pressed her lips to hide the smile and Upasana nodded her head in disappointment.
Darshan and Upasana started talking in some random topics, whileNeha was working

When suddenly they heard the song played, "Har wo lamha jiss me tum ho, wo meri zindegi ho..."

Darshan looked around to find from where the sound was coming. Upasana tapped on his hand, he looked at her and then she pointed to Neha's phone.

Neha's head jerked to her phone when she remembered it's her ringtone. She slowly looked at Darshan who was already looking at her. She quickly faked a smile and picked up the phone.

"Hallo...oh yes Varun!!", And she went to the balcony. Darshan kept looking at her.

Then he looked at Upasana who gave him a 'What?' look. Darshan nodded negatively.

"You're thinking about the ringtone right?", Upasana ate a popcorn from the bowl which was on her lap.

"I heard it 3 years back and hearing it now also.", Upasana said. "Only the contact name changed", she added.

"Means?", Darshan asked.

"At first it was for everyone but now it's only for someone special", Upasana smirked.

Darshan narrowed his eyes, "And who's the special one?"

"Ask her only", Upasana said and kept eating the popcorns.