yoongi - request

-MinNamjoonie- another one for you.... the song for this is be alright by Dean Lewis (love this song)

" I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're trying to hide "

He growls, throwing his hands up in the air as you stand still, looking small underneath his towering frame. He scares you like this, all angry and at a loss of what to do but it's a natural response that comes out of a fight.

Even if it wasn't one to begin with.

You opt for staying silent, letting him yell his nonsense at you to at least show that you're listening. Somehow, it angers him more. You know that you're nerves are going haywire, nails digging into the skin of your palm but you let it happen.

He doesn't realise you're suffering and continues to belittle you over the slightest of things. "God, you never listen, Y/N!"

Your eyes stay locked on the ground beneath you, flashbacks of your childhood pulling you away from the present and into the past. Your mother stands over you and yells, just like he is now. She scolds you and makes you feel guilty for breathing the same air that she does.

You never open your mouth during her tantrums.

Eventually she gets fed up with your inability to respond and slaps you. If she's truly mad, she'll use whatever's in her hand or grab her shoe. It's rather unlucky when she yells while cooking, the burn scars hurt the most.

Yoongi advances towards you, sighing heavily in anger as he raises his hand. You gasp and flinch backwards, back hitting the wall. Your eyes gleam with tears, looking beyond terrified as Yoongi stands there lamely with his hand still in the air.

Guilt rolls over him like flames, burning him internally. He knew of your past and all the shit you had gone through but still didn't stop.

"Y/N," he whispers, taking a few steps back before opening his arms out for you. He doesn't want to make you more uncomfortable than he already has. You shake like a leaf, wiping at your eyes to catch the tears.

You take a few cautious steps towards him before running into his arms, wrapping your arms around his torso tightly. He sighs in relief, sagging into your arms as his lips press gentle kisses on your head.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just got so mad, I wasn't going to hit you, I swear," he rambles, rocking you in his arms. You feel safer by the minute, hoping that the two of you never fight again.