Q+A

hey guys!

this isn't like your average q+a page where i answer questions that you guys have sent in for me to answer (unless you all would be willing to participate in it then that can be arranged, let me know in the comments). it will instead be the opposite!

i have a few questions i'd like to ask you about the future of the bts imagines series and it'd really help me if i could get your opinions. you don't have to answer all of the questions but it'd be appreciated if you answer a few to help me get a rough idea of how you'd like it to go from here. if you have an answer, just comment it to the question so i can see which one it is.

thank you all in advance and i love you!

- would you read a bts imagines book four?

- in the taehyung series that i have just recently started that's titled IT'S THE APOCALYPSE, BITCHES, i trailed a new way of setting out my imagines (the title and then a brief description of the imagine below). is that style something that you'd like to see more of or should i stick to what i've done in previous books?

- how did you all find out about my books? (just curious)

and lastly,

- if i were to write an upcoming jazz singer x club owner imagine, which member would you all like it to be about?

if this gets a decent amount of responses, i'll definitely be doing more of these so i can get clear ideas of what you guys want to see in my story but it will also mainly be for questions like the last one when i'm having difficulty in choosing members for imagines.

thank you again!